THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cardinal Board . Com

Guest ATENEARS

Good looking site so far ... great Cardinals gear ... I got me a hat and t-shirt.

www.TheCardinalBoard.com

GO CARDS!

What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....

What kind of FAN...buys another teams Gear ???? I have NEVER Owned a single item of NFL Gear that wasn't Pittsburgh Steelers. Why ... I am a STEELER FAN ! If I were a Browns Fan it would be the same... I dont know Any Steeler fans who have Other Teams Gear ! I am confused, please explain ....

He is obsessed with the Steelers losing and he will sink all the way to the depths of buying Arizona Cardinals gear to do so. Quite pathetic I must say but very amusing...

you might was well call it the hysterically jealous jilted Browns board. Poor guys never can beat the Steelers and can't sneak their way into a Super Bowl.

do you really want to hurt me? :wub:

Don't get too mad at me guys, because when it comes right down to it, I'm just a big blubbering homo out looking for some strange. I have a lot better luck on the Steeler boards for some reason.

I don't see the word "Arizona" anywhere on that site.

Sigh....

I feel like I have to explain EVERYTHING to these guys.

So I guess the Browns are still in awe of that scrimmage last summer before training camp where the Mentor Cardinals High School football team beat them that they have to go buy their gear. Braylon Edwards was invited to Mentor's High School football team Party on New Years Eve but he declined saying he was too busy dropping the ball in Times Square... :lol:

Braylon Edwards was invited to Mentor's High School football team Party on New Years Eve but he declined saying he was too busy dropping the ball in Times Square... :lol:

If that isn't the oldest, saddest joke ever, then I don't know what is. And the delivery. When you can tell the delivery sucks in print, wow.

Seriously, I'm depressed now. It's official, you are a "fun" vacuum.

He is obsessed with the Steelers losing and he will sink all the way to the depths of buying Arizona Cardinals gear to do so. Quite pathetic I must say but very amusing...

or MORE likely ...he just Makes stuff up. Seems to be a Pattern ! lol.... Oh I forgot he used to "Play" for them " ha ha ha !! The MENTOR Cardinals !!

Browns at least will be more rested than the Steelers. They did not have to play in a Div Champ, Conf Champ, and a Super Bowl.

I think the Browns are trying to get the jump on Pittsburgh next year by stopping regular season play as soon as possible.

And everyone thought the Browns weren't smart... see?

Archived