THE BROWNS BOARD

California Governor Signs Law Funding Seizure Of Legally Purchased Guns

But Shep was. T is no dummy - he just warps your lib minds online. Person to person - he's just another

regular guy like Steve and everybody else here, except for woodypeckerhead, I think.

I don't know about heck either - he's a class A whiney ass excuse making sold out liberal wacko wimp, who wanted to kick my ass

at a tailgate years ago. ha.

But Shep was out of control leftie. Always talkin about the bad, bad rich man. But you couldn't get him to stop idolizing

Algorish - a bad, bad rich man. His favorite song was "Imagine" by the Beatles, and he listened to it 24/7 probably.

But he was more intelligent than woopeckerhead, and more reasonable than heck. At least HE could explain why he emoted

the way he did as a lib.

T is like Rich, probably several of us - he's a good guy in real life, and just goofy online. Me? I have farm work to do, groundhogs to shoot

NRA 2ND AMENDMENT THANK GOD.

Outside of that, I'm just a regular guy who is a farming comedian. Just ask anybody who has met me, or spoken with me on the phone.

Ask Canton Mike - we're great friends, and HE isn't a too busy professionally excellent musician like somebody else on this board.... B)

'Imagine' wasn't by the Beatles. It's a solo John Lennon song, which are pretty different in overall tone than the Beatles who could boast having an Avengers style team up with three amazing musicians and Ringo.

Personally I like johns solo stuff it felt a lot more personal. 'Watching the wheels' is easily one of my top ten songs, of all time.

Your taste in music..I don't even want to speculate.

yes, the one time I spoke with Mr T on the phone just as the entire moderation Fiasco begin to implode he seemed like a regular guy. I'm not sure if it was actually him or the guy who called himself Barker that was a complete stooge.he told me that fucker was a separate person.

hard to tell if someone was just writing in character.

WSS

And another:

"Facing a wave of intense criticism and plunging poll numbers after opposing a bill to expand background checks on gun purchases, New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte tried some damage control in an op-ed published Monday," Politico reports.

Wrote Ayotte: "Some of my colleagues want to expand the broken background check system we have now. In my view, we shouldn't be expanding a flawed system. The focus should be on fixing the existing system, which criminals are flouting."

...Hmm. What a stupid argument.

No, heckbunker, you are being a dimwit now. Online stuff has little or nothing to do with who

people really are in real life.

For instance, you'd think that woodypeckerhead is a street bum on lsd.

And I always could have figured shep was Michael Moore on downers or something.

And you, heckbunker, you would be figured to be a hired shoe shiner for George Soros.

But in real life, most of us are just regular folks. Stop being so arrogantly judgemental, heckbunker -

you don't rate as a superior anything around here, outside of being an outstanding apologist for anything

democratic, liberal or unconstitutional.

You all hated T because his views are far to the right of yours. Get a life, get over it. Most people

aren't manipulated by your drivel, you sissy.

Which, you forced the issue and went way, way overboard. You deserved to be reigned in.

Then you played the infantile emotional ploy "victim card". Big deal. Then you immediately went back

to trying to be a decent poster. Not so successfully, emotional venting man...some of the time....

Find some post where I went way way overboard please.

Way way overboard is allowing bunker to talk about shooting homosexuals because he hated them and deleting posts where he gets called on it. Not just me, but vapor and woody. At least. Heck may have been on vacation.

bunker's stuff was bad, and T should have stopped those. He knows that. I can't go back. but I'll bet that Steve can, you betcha.

At the time, you ranked right down there with bunker. After T was gone, you quit.

You libs hate anybody who doesn't agree with you. It's ingrained with libs. Arrogance and ignorance, utopian flippance gone wild.

I don't hate you, cal. I rather like you. If I didn't I wouldn't bother responding to the crap you write. So there's that theory out the window. I hate abortion too, I guess that must be ingrained in us libs. Got any more generalizations to make?

It's so odd to see a man who thinks his fellow Americans are his enemies and routinely compares them to the world's great mass murderers, who's never had a good word for any of them and thinks they're out to destroy his country, who organizes his day around hating liberals in the most crude and crass and ill-informed ways, even those he doesn't know, even those he hasn't dealt with in years ...complain about partisanship. And then tell you what a nice guy he is.

Cal, you're everything that's wrong with politics stuffed into one sad man. I don't hate you - and no one else does either - because there's nothing to take seriously enough to hate.

You are an embarrassment to your cause, if you can even call them that.

It's so odd to see a man who thinks his fellow Americans are his enemies and routinely compares them to the world's great mass murderers, who's never had a good word for any of them and thinks they're out to destroy his country, who organizes his day around hating liberals in the most crude and crass and ill-informed ways, even those he doesn't know, even those he hasn't dealt with in years ...complain about partisanship. And then tell you what a nice guy he is.

Cal, you're everything that's wrong with politics stuffed into one sad man. I don't hate you - and no one else does either - because there's nothing to take seriously enough to hate.

You are an embarrassment to your cause, if you can even call them that.

Uh huh.... like you guys first?

anti-bushmontage.jpg

woody this so called hate crap been going on since the 2000 election results fiasco....

so you are right... it is generalized-while one person did not post these pictures per se...

it is the sentiment of how polarized the two groups have gotten....

but we just dont agree with the current administrations cheerleader

well, heckbunker, I don't see where you object to the left lunatic fringe.

You are all about that.

But yeah, you turn around and will defend everything democrat.

I hope those 3 psychoes are not dems...or you'd be dissing the girls who are free after ten years of horror.

You suck up to Bob Beckel and Alan Colmes in your belligerence on this board. You are right there with them.

And that, is in the public media, giving your leftie extremist crap a bad name.

Archived