THE BROWNS BOARD

Ap Reporters Scandal

Here's the thing: you guys think I'm just reflexively back Obama when, of course, you're the ones reflexively opposing him. I've looked at all three of these "scandals" and believe only the IRS one is valid, and that so far there's no evidence that it extends to more than a few people, and no one in the administration. I'm also confident that the Republicans will overplay their hand on this, like they always do, and in the end this will end up hurting them, while only grazing Obama.
Because your side don't know how to do anything else but screech. Everyone else, independents especially, thinks you guys are rabid and useless to the cause of improving the lives of Americans. You get excited about this stuff not because it's serious, but simply because they are vessels for your rage.
What's more, absent anymore revelations, by the end of next week the conventional wisdom will come back to "There's not too much here." Then these scandals will live on in the conservative media world and nowhere else.
Ezra Klein: "The crucial ingredient for a scandal is the prospect of high-level White House involvement and wide political repercussions. Government wrongdoing is boring. Scandals can bring down presidents, decide elections and revive down-and-out political parties. Scandals can dominate American politics for months at a time."

"On Tuesday, it looked like we had three possible political scandals brewing. Two days later, with much more evidence available, it doesn't look like any of them will pan out. There'll be more hearings, and more bad press for the Obama administration, and more demands for documents. But -- and this is a key qualification -- absent more revelations, the scandals that could reach high don't seem to include any real wrongdoing, whereas the ones that include real wrongdoing don't reach high enough."

More on the source:

His access led to the U.S. drone strike that killed a senior Al Qaeda leader, Fahd Mohammed Ahmed Quso, on May 6, 2012. U.S. officials say Quso helped direct the terrorist attack that killed 17 sailors aboard the U.S. guided-missile destroyer Cole in a Yemeni harbor in October 2000.

The informant also convinced members of the Yemeni group that he wanted to blow up a U.S. passenger jet on the first anniversary of the U.S. attack that killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan. They outfitted him with the latest version of an underwear bomb designed to pass metal detectors and other airport safeguards, officials say.

The informant left Yemen and delivered the device to his handlers, and it ultimately went to the FBI's laboratory in Quantico, Va. Intelligence officials hoped to send him back to Yemen to help track more bomb makers and planners, but the leak made that impossible, and sent Al Qaeda scrambling to cover its tracks, officials said.

No doubt the worst in your lifetime.

Had McCain won the election in '08 and produced the same record as your fraud Obama, you libtards would have crucified him... and so would have conservatives.

Yeah except I voted for him, sweetheart, so there's your stupid theory down the shitter.

So the answer, once again, is that you bitches have absolutely nothing here. Nothing. You haven't been able to mention a single point in your favor. Not one. You just go with the herd, your team, and proclaim it a scandal.

Because you're all free thinkers, completely unmoored from politics.

God bless you all.

When do we start throwing people in jail?

This whole administration is acting above the law.

Then they cannot remember shit when asked about it.

Here's the thing: you guys think I'm just reflexively back Obama when, of course, you're the ones reflexively opposing him. I've looked at all three of these "scandals" and believe only the IRS one is valid, and that so far there's no evidence that it extends to more than a few people, and no one in the administration. I'm also confident that the Republicans will overplay their hand on this, like they always do, and in the end this will end up hurting them, while only grazing Obama.
Because your side don't know how to do anything else but screech. Everyone else, independents especially, thinks you guys are rabid and useless to the cause of improving the lives of Americans. You get excited about this stuff not because it's serious, but simply because they are vessels for your rage.
What's more, absent anymore revelations, by the end of next week the conventional wisdom will come back to "There's not too much here." Then these scandals will live on in the conservative media world and nowhere else.
Ezra Klein: "The crucial ingredient for a scandal is the prospect of high-level White House involvement and wide political repercussions. Government wrongdoing is boring. Scandals can bring down presidents, decide elections and revive down-and-out political parties. Scandals can dominate American politics for months at a time."

"On Tuesday, it looked like we had three possible political scandals brewing. Two days later, with much more evidence available, it doesn't look like any of them will pan out. There'll be more hearings, and more bad press for the Obama administration, and more demands for documents. But -- and this is a key qualification -- absent more revelations, the scandals that could reach high don't seem to include any real wrongdoing, whereas the ones that include real wrongdoing don't reach high enough."

I don't buy the story Heck. Just some made up bullshit to coverup their invasion of freedom of the Press. I doubt anyone in the media buys it either.

I dont either...

I think the so called foiled plot reads like the script from the movie " Act of Valor"

SORRY! dont trust this administration ....

I think this narcissist in chief and his underlings are more enamored with hollywood lore

and create a suitable story for the adoring masses - can I prove that? no

but go ahead, rip away! IDC! lol

haha. I've actually heard ezra klein on msnbc I suppose it was, once or twice, before I had to turn the

liberal farce off. Why, I thought you were all about non-partisan analysis. Methinks you doth lie out of your keel, pirate heck.

EZRA KLEIN ? HAHAHAHA. Heck, THAT is your source for an opinion on defining presidential scandals?

Let's see - from Wikipedia, about Ezra Klein:

"Klein started his first blog in February 2003.[11] He soon joined with Matt Singer, and the name was changed to "Klein/Singer: Political Consulting on the Cheap". In June 2003, he moved to the blog "Not Geniuses" along with Matt Singer, Ryan J. Davis, and Joe Rospars.[12] Following "Not Geniuses," Klein partnered with Jesse Taylor at Pandagon. This partnership helped Klein gain even more visibility, leading to his eventual founding of his blog "Ezra Klein".[13]

Besides his online contributions, Klein worked on Howard Dean's primary campaign in Vermont in 2003, and interned for the Washington Monthly in Washington, D.C. in 2004. "The media is as effective and important an agent for change as the legislative bodies, and I think it's where I'm happiest and most effective," Klein said.[14]In 2003, he and Markos Moulitsas were two of the earliest bloggers to report from a political convention, that of the California State Democratic Party.[15] In 2006, Klein was one of several writers pseudonymously flamed by The New Republic writer Lee Siegel (posting as a sock puppet called sprezzatura).[16]

On December 10, 2007, Klein moved his blog full time to the American Prospect.[17]

Klein's prolific blogging caught the attention of Steve Pearlstein, the Washington Post's veteran business columnist. A friend referred him to Klein's work in the American Prospect. "I was blown away by how good he was—how much the kid wrote—on so many subjects," Pearlstein said. Pearlstein sent samples of Klein's work to managing editor Raju Narisetti. A few weeks after he heard from Pearlstein, Post foreign correspondent John Pomfret asked Klein to have lunch with him and financial editor Sandy Sugawara. Narisetti quickly hired Klein to be the Post’s first pure blogger on politics and economics.[8] On May 18, 2009, he began writing at the newspaper.[18]

Klein frequently provides political commentary on MSNBC's The Rachel Maddow Show and Hardball with Chris Matthews. He is a former contributor to Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

In May 2011 when Bloomberg View launched, Klein became a columnist for it, in addition to his work at The Washington Post and MSNBC.[19]

Health care debate [edit]

In December 2009, Klein wrote an article in the Washington Post, stating that Senator Joe Lieberman was "willing to cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in order to settle an old electoral score", because Lieberman "was motivated to oppose health care legislation in part out of resentment at liberals for being defeated in the 2006 Connecticut Democratic Primary".[20] Klein based his estimate on an Urban Institute report that estimated that 22,000 people died in 2006 because they lacked health-care insurance.[21] T"

haha. I've actually heard ezra klein on msnbc I suppose it was, once or twice, before I had to turn the

liberal farce off. Why, I thought you were all about non-partisan analysis. Methinks you doth lie out of your keel, pirate heck.

EZRA KLEIN ? HAHAHAHA. Heck, THAT is your source for an opinion on defining presidential scandals?

Let's see - from Wikipedia, about Ezra Klein:

"Klein started his first blog in February 2003.[11] He soon joined with Matt Singer, and the name was changed to "Klein/Singer: Political Consulting on the Cheap". In June 2003, he moved to the blog "Not Geniuses" along with Matt Singer, Ryan J. Davis, and Joe Rospars.[12] Following "Not Geniuses," Klein partnered with Jesse Taylor at Pandagon. This partnership helped Klein gain even more visibility, leading to his eventual founding of his blog "Ezra Klein".[13]

the legislative bodies, and I think it's where I'm happiest and most effective," Klein said.[14]In 2003, he and Markos Moulitsas were tBesides his online contributions, Klein worked on Howard Dean's primary campaign in Vermont in 2003, and interned for the Washington Monthly in Washington, D.C. in 2004. "The media is as effective and important an agent for change as wo of the earliest bloggers to report from a political convention, that of the California State Democratic Party.[15] In 2006, Klein was one of several writers pseudonymously flamed by The New Republic writer Lee Siegel (posting as a sock puppet called sprezzatura).[16]

On December 10, 2007, Klein moved his blog full time to the American Prospect.[17]

Klein's prolific blogging caught the attention of Steve Pearlstein, the Washington Post's veteran business columnist. A friend referred him to Klein's work in the American Prospect. "I was blown away by how good he was—how much the kid wrote—on so many subjects," Pearlstein said. Pearlstein sent samples of Klein's work to managing editor Raju Narisetti. A few weeks after he heard from Pearlstein, Post foreign correspondent John Pomfret asked Klein to have lunch with him and financial editor Sandy Sugawara. Narisetti quickly hired Klein to be the Post’s first pure blogger on politics and economics.[8] On May 18, 2009, he began writing at the newspaper.[18]

Klein frequently provides political commentary on MSNBC's The Rachel Maddow Show and Hardball with Chris Matthews. He is a former contributor to Countdown with Keith Olbermann.

In May 2011 when Bloomberg View launched, Klein became a columnist for it, in addition to his work at The Washington Post and MSNBC.[19]

Health care debate [edit]

In December 2009, Klein wrote an article in the Washington Post, stating that Senator Joe Lieberman was "willing to cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in order to settle an old electoral score", because Lieberman "was motivated to oppose health care legislation in part out of resentment at liberals for being defeated in the 2006 Connecticut Democratic Primary".[20] Klein based his estimate on an Urban Institute report that estimated that 22,000 people died in 2006 because they lacked health-care insurance.[21] T"

Archived