THE BROWNS BOARD

The Concusion Lawsuit . . .

Dick Mellon

A few years back, when the so-called, “player safety,” issue began to gain substantial traction through the dramatic increase in penalties and fines, I argued that the NFL really does not care about player safety. They only fear a multi-billion dollar lawsuit. As usual, it’s all about money.

I knew then, what you know now, as it’s been validated and confirmed by the first multibillion dollar lawsuit. The entire player safety issue has been manifested out of the fear of billionaire team owners who fear a law suit from their millionaire employees. It’s the new game in town. It’s the millionaires vs. the billionaires, get yur popcorn ready.

So, the next time that you see an NFL official legislate a loss to da Browns with penalty flags, or the next time a James Harrison goes from Defensive Player of the Year to the most heavily fined player the very next season, you will know the real reason behind it all.

Shut up about Harrison you Steeler-loving homo,

Zombo

Are you okay?

I seem to remember you as being more thoughtful and articulate.

Harrison is actually a very cool and interesting gentleman.

His reputation as a bad guy / dirty player / head-hunter definatly hurt him durring his free agency which became ovious to me when he signed with the Bengals.

Dat hit he made on Colt McCoy was just plain wrong, but aside from that and a few others, he's innocent.

Are you okay?

I can be a lot of things. Tolerance for Steeler pole-smokers is not my strong suit.

The guys that come on here and say "Hey, I'm a Steeler fan, you guys suck", I can handle. But it's the wolves in sheep's clothing like yourself that try to ingratiate yourself through football talk and then reveal your Steeler agenda slowly as time goes by that really irritates me.

If your name wasn't funny we would have ridden your ass out of here a long time ago.

And congrats on using "Harrison" and "gentlemen" in a sentence, we'll give you a "First!" on that one ...

Zombo

I can be a lot of things. Tolerance for Steeler pole-smokers is not my strong suit.

And congrats on using "Harrison" and "gentlemen" in a sentence, we'll give you a "First!" on that one ...

Mr. Mellon is far to subtle to be a Steelers agent. We are brash barbarians, who can't cloak ourselves in orange/brown for pole-smoking pleasures. I suspect he's from the Bengal's as they have had to spend years hiding their fandom. They do own the wife-beating roidmonger, Harrison, now.

Are you okay?

Harrison is actually a very cool and interesting gentleman.

His reputation as a bad guy / dirty player / head-hunter definatly hurt him durring his free agency which became ovious to me when he signed with the Bengals.

Dat hit he made on Colt McCoy was just plain wrong, but aside from that and a few others, he's innocent.

Bullshit, you are 100% WRONG on this. Form tackling does not include leading with your helmet. Video after video shows him purposely leading with his helmet. Go suck a Steeler dick and get your head out of the clouds.

Yea cause who would know more about dirty NFL players than....wait for it....people in the NFL you dumb fuck.

Archived