THE BROWNS BOARD

Us Soccer Vs Belgium In Cleveland Tonight

VaporTrail

All that said, I watched a bit of that game on ESPN, and the Browns stadium looked to me like it is a very nice venue in which to play that sport. The sight lines were clean. Fans were close to the action.

In my opinion, since Randy Lerner is getting a billion dollars for selling the Browns, and since he does appear to be more of a soccer fan than a football fan, he should use some of that money to acquire an expansion team in the MLS for Cleveland and put a team in the stadium which seems ready made for it.

Though I am not a big fan of the sport, having a team here in that league seems to me that it would be a good thing...for the city, for the use of the stadium...and for fans of soccer.

WTF, why not? Because Columbus has a team? So? That simply means that a very good rivalry would be created in that league/sport. I mean, Vancouver has a team and so does Seattle and so does Portland. Some of those cities are as close as Cleveland and Columbus.

At the risk of being shat on and being called a soccer fag, is anyone here going to the game tonight? Anyone go to the practice yesterday?

BLY_WIOCIAACCNH.jpg

-51936d54c715554d.jpg

The US is ranked 29th and Belgium is ranked 15th in the world.

How do these choose who wears what shoes ... draw from a box of Fruity Pebbles?

Zombo

How do these choose who wears what shoes ... draw from a box of Fruity Pebbles?

Zombo

When growing up, playing soccer, people wearing any colour boots other than black were instantly targeted for extra abuse. They were known as "kick me boots"

• 2 weeks later...

I went to this.

Honestly the crowd sucked. The only rowdy fans were behind the goals. My group got yelled at for chanting USA too much and standing up to much. It was fucking sad. A pathetic excuse for a crowd.

Then you have the game a few days ago in Seattle and the crowd was great. Wtf

Archived