THE BROWNS BOARD

Rate Shock In Ca. Obamacare Premiums- 64% To 146% Increase

Stewy

After being told that there would be no increase in insurance rates under Obamacare, Californians recently experienced reality...a 64% to 146% increase.

I feel sorry for the conservatives that live in that fucked up liberal state.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/30/rate-shock-in-california-obamacare-to-increase-individual-insurance-premiums-by-64-146/

After being told that there would be no increase in insurance rates under Obamacare, Californians recently experienced reality...a 64% to 146% increase.

I feel sorry for the conservatives that live in that fucked up liberal state.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/30/rate-shock-in-california-obamacare-to-increase-individual-insurance-premiums-by-64-146/

You probably don't know because I'm pretty sure you're an indigent with no job who doesnt actually pay for health insurance, but the premiums have been shooting up for years. Before your boyfriend Obama got elected too.

You probably don't know because I'm pretty sure you're an indigent with no job who doesnt actually pay for health insurance, but the premiums have been shooting up for years. Before your boyfriend Obama got elected too.

What a surprise. The typical liberal narrative rears its head...tossing out accusations without basis or fact, then putting the burden on the one you are accusing to prove his innocence. Let me try. You are a child molester and a rapist...now prove to me you're not.

Allow Zo teach you about how you and your kind thrive on accusations. at about 2:02

A good war always fixes problems for somebody. Take a look at history. Booms after the civil war(westward expansion), world war 1 (roaring twenties) and world war 2 (the fifties).

That's irrelevant as it pertains to the topic or what DieHard said. Try and focus.

Archived