THE BROWNS BOARD

Current Steeler/former Ohio St. Ot Mike Adams Stabbed, Will Recover

jrb12711

Don't you know who you are questioning? Vagipoon is Mr. LeBeau's personnel assistant, there is nothing, absolutely nothing Steelers related that he doesn't know and speak about with 100% truthful, honest conviction. Why would he elaborate on this story? It's not like he's helping Mr. Adams hide some happy weed you know. Continue to convert these heathen Brownies to the Steelers way oh great Vagipoon.

I have now read at least 3 conflicting reports about what went down, i dont really care as long as hes okay. Dont leak your gaping vagina on me. Im not a doom and gloomer and thats my problem with you. You can be my personal assistant, baby huey.

I have now read at least 3 conflicting reports about what went down, i dont really care as long as hes okay. Dont leak your gaping vagina on me. Im not a doom and gloomer and thats my problem with you. You can be my personal assistant, baby huey.

All reports are that he will be OK, and that he still sucks. So, all of us can be happy. Goodnight.

AND the only reason i pointed out the 'south' side of pitt was because coach tomlin spoke upon it in his interview when asked upon it.

i don't know pittsburgh from a hole in the ground. not saying it's bad or good. really don't care. just going on what your steeler's coach said.

Bag is right in that the south side is THE bar neighborhood of Pitt....just been going to hell as of late for various reasons. Lots of shit to do.....I liked the bottle shops and dive bars there, chupkas, smokin joes, fatheads. But shit happens early morning when 20 blocks of bar drunks hit the streets. It is known as a crime of opportunity city area as a result. Violent crimes are actually down, petty thefts and assaults are way up. Not sure about Adams specifically, but I've seen some crazy shit go on in the south side.

Are you telling stories again? its pittsburgh, the whole place is a ghetto.

lets see what the police report says...

Pittsburgh police wrote in a criminal complaint that Mr. Adams left Cambod-Ican Kitchen at 17th and East Carson streets shortly before 3 a.m. on Sunday when three men approached him. He said Mr. Paranay told him his black Ford F-150 Raptor was a nice truck and Mr. Means said "Gimme your car."

Mr. Adams told Mr. Means, "You aren't going to shoot me on the street in front of people."

Mr. Means responded, "I want your car or I'll shoot you in the face and kill you in front of everyone," according to the complaint.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/

Huh... standing outside his house? 3am? leaving the cambodian kithen that gives hand jobs in the backroom?

Anyplace that has a Cambodian kitchen is a ghetto-y area.

I hope he recovers...otherwise I couldnt give 2 shits about the piss hole that is pissburgh...been there a few times...and all i can say is whoever egineered the city traffic layout shouldve or atleast hopefully was hung.

I hope he recovers...otherwise I couldnt give 2 shits about the piss hole that is pissburgh...been there a few times...and all i can say is whoever egineered the city traffic layout shouldve or atleast hopefully was hung.

The city is built in to a corner at the confluence of the allegheny and the mon. The one way streets can be frustrating but there really is no other way. You also need to remind yourself that you are from cleveland, calling pittsburgh a pisshole is comical.

The city is built in to a corner at the confluence of the allegheny and the mon. The one way streets can be frustrating but there really is no other way. You also need to remind yourself that you are from cleveland, calling pittsburgh a pisshole is comical.

Its a pisshole city like most pisshole cities in the Mid west...get over it...Chicago,Cleveland,Detroit and pissburgh are all pisshole cities...

Archived