THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Bengals Still Getting In Trouble

miktoxic

so everyone has heard the Chad johnson 'butt-slap' story by now i'm sure (which IMO the judge over-stepped her legal bounds and felt upstaged so she slapped him with a little jail time and extended his probation) BUT now news comes out that pacman jones has been arrested for assault because he punched someone at a niteclub in cincy.

our team problems have always looked minute in comparison to these guys.

with all their off the field problems it amazes me they still field a better team than us every year (recently) and everyone keeps their jobs.

Oddly enough, I think Pac Man should get off on this one. The two women came up to him and asked to get a picture with him, he actually posed with them for a picture, but the women were super drunk, started yelling and heckling him, and then one threw a bottle at his head, which is when he slapped the one across the face. Worst case scenerio, two hoochies looking for a quick pay day, best case a legitimate self defense case.

Oddly enough, I think Pac Man should get off on this one. The two women came up to him and asked to get a picture with him, he actually posed with them for a picture, but the women were super drunk, started yelling and heckling him, and then one threw a bottle at his head, which is when he slapped the one across the face. Worst case scenerio, two hoochies looking for a quick pay day, best case a legitimate self defense case.

Pacman is stupid...he deserves any punishment that comes his way...

Pacman is stupid...he deserves any punishment that comes his way...

LOL, how many times has the guy gotten arrested doing dumb stuff in bars? Ya want to stay out of jail, stay out of bars. Simple.

LOL, how many times has the guy gotten arrested doing dumb stuff in bars? Ya want to stay out of jail, stay out of bars. Simple.

Exactomundo...You cant be all that bright if your constantly in the same jam time after time..its become apparent Pacman cares more about moonlighting in bars and what not...If I was Goodell..Id just give him his pink slip now and be rid of him.

Archived