THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Is The Richest Person In Congress?

White Dog

So its just "leadership" that's counted?

Why is the baby Christian? Is it less offensive to eat non Christian babies?

Nancy Pelosi is a white christian, so, naturally, she would eat white christian babies.

Zombo

--Besides, the dark meat is greasy and the atheists taste like ass

So pathetic how those liberal media voices have so many minorities, white trash liberals, and other low information voters believing that the Republican politicians are the wealthy ones, while the Democrats are like "regular people"...lookin out for us regular folks.

Only 5 of the top 16 richest politicians are Republicans...the rest are filthy motherfuckin DemocRATS.

Mayor Bloomberg of NY 22 Billion DEMOCRAT

Rep Darrell Issa 448 Million Republican

Arnold Schwarz. former Gov 400 Million Republican

Jon Corzine former Gov. 375 Million DEMOCRAT

Rep Michael McCaul 294 Million Republican

Mitt Romney 225 Million Republican

John Kerry 193 Million DEMOCRAT

Al Gore 100 Million DEMOCRAT

Bill and Hillary 85 Million DEMOCRAT

Gov Rick Scott 83 Million Republican

Sen Jay Rockefeller 82 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Mark Warner 76 Million DEMOCRAT

Rep Jared Polis 66 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Frank Lautenberg 55 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Richard Blumenthal 53 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Diane Feinstein 46 Million DEMOCRAT

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/08/12644-top-16-richest-politicians-in-america/2/

So pathetic how those liberal media voices have so many minorities, white trash liberals, and other low information voters believing that the Republican politicians are the wealthy ones, while the Democrats are like "regular people"...lookin out for us regular folks.

Only 5 of the top 16 richest politicians are Republicans...the rest are filthy motherfuckin DemocRATS.

Mayor Bloomberg of NY 22 Billion DEMOCRAT

Rep Darrell Issa 448 Million Republican

Arnold Schwarz. former Gov 400 Million Republican

Jon Corzine former Gov. 375 Million DEMOCRAT

Rep Michael McCaul 294 Million Republican

Mitt Romney 225 Million Republican

John Kerry 193 Million DEMOCRAT

Al Gore 100 Million DEMOCRAT

Bill and Hillary 85 Million DEMOCRAT

Gov Rick Scott 83 Million Republican

Sen Jay Rockefeller 82 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Mark Warner 76 Million DEMOCRAT

Rep Jared Polis 66 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Frank Lautenberg 55 Million DEMOCRAT[/b ]

Sen Richard Blumenthal 53 Million DEMOCRAT

Sen Diane Feinstein 46 Million DEMOCRAT

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/08/12644-top-16-richest-politicians-in-america/2/

It's funny because Bush positioned the Republicans as the "regular guy party" didn't he? Old money Skull n' bones Bush? A regular guy?

It's funny because Bush positioned the Republicans as the "regular guy party" didn't he? Old money Skull n' bones Bush? A regular guy?

And?

How does this even relate to my post or the thread topic?

You shouldn't just throw shit out there because you cant refute the content of my post....I know, it's probably easier for you libs to drink poison than to force the words "you're right" past your lips.

Just like in that other thread, all you had to do is say is "you're right, Dems say more stupid things far more often then Republicans"

and you wouldn't have to post all those Ming pics because you're sore.

And?

How does this even relate to my post or the thread topic?

You shouldn't just throw shit out there because you cant refute the content of my post....I know, it's probably easier for you libs to drink poison than to force the words "you're right" past your lips.

Just like in that other thread, all you had to do is say is "you're right, Dems say more stupid things far more often then Republicans"

and you wouldn't have to post all those Ming pics because you're sore.

I'm not TRYING to refute your post. I sort of agree with you. It's just funny how quickly the perception of the 'everyman' party changed hands. Is it a reflection of the rapidly changing demographics of America?

The other thread is just silly and I've stopped caring about it. Like the Heck and Steve turd-fest the mascots thread turned to when everyone else stopped caring I am doing my part to discourage yourself and Cal from continuing it and move on to new and more interesting threads. You may recall I posted plenty of plain out Retarded conservative quotes and also some liberal ones as well. What this has become, however, is a couple of people on a mission to insinuate that others on this board support everything everyone of the same party says. Well, you've failed, and even bothering to group me with your intended liberal targets is a failure because I'm a registered republican. Hence I can no longer be bothered to continue to contribute to your inflated sense of self-worth by semi-validating your craziness with responses. From this point forward Yao Ming will be fielding responses to your quotes.

Archived