THE BROWNS BOARD

When Liberals Burn Crosses

White Dog

It’s Time Christians Told Those who Seek to Silence Them ‘Yeah Right’

By Doug Giles Two weeks ago a Sonoma State University student was ordered by one of the Seawolves’ lunatic supervisors to remove her cross necklace because some tender moron, who goes to that liberal madrasa, might get their panties in a wad.

Yep, the overseer thought the cross accoutrement was vulgar. This is the same school that, with their easily offended students, put on The Vagina Monologues last March 9th, 2013.

Let me see if I have this right: a pretty gold cross necklace on a blonde co-ed is nasty and a yarbling, six-foot feminist yapping about rape, mutilation, masturbation and orgasms is “funny, poignant, intelligent and courageous”? Well, color me purple.

Before I get labeled some buckle-shoed, puritanical killjoy that wants to burn vagina puppets and have everyone watch TBN ad nauseam, let me be clear: I don’t give a crap what you do, just don’t ask me to pay for it or cheer you on.

It's a culture war, instigated by the left They are fighting it at every turn.

Education, religion, patriotism, abortion, gay marriage, drug legalzation, spending and spending

our country into total fiscal oblivion, running down anything the rest of America believes in (the attacks on

our Founding Fathers, anything else they can fight), entitlements and dependency, our Constitution and Bill of Rights,

gun ownership...anything we do (global warming is the excuse)....

I'm just adding up all the attacks going on, and making a conclusion. We're headed for serious trouble in our country.

And, then you go read up on the Cloward-Piven theory on how to bring our country to a crash, and Alinksi's Rules for Radicals...

I don't see how the conclusion isn't seen as obvious. It's exactly what is happening.

It has been almost 24 hours since I posted this article and you can see clearly now that not one progressive commi loving fectard has denied this post. they only wish that it would go away so nobody will be able to witness what is truley going on in our country.

It has been almost 24 hours since I posted this article and you can see clearly now that not one progressive commi loving fectard has denied this post. they only wish that it would go away so nobody will be able to witness what is truley going on in our country.

I'd consider myself a liberal - at least compared to cal ;) - so I'll step up for this one. It's stupid. It's completely out of line and whichever bureaucrat came up with it needs to remove the stick from their arse immediately. I mean really, it's just ridiculous. Let the kid wear a cross, a hijab, a yin/yang symbol, a vishnu hat, a spaghetti strainer, if it's their religious belief then that's their prerogative.

Oh and there's no problem with the vagina monologues :P

I'd consider myself a liberal - at least compared to cal ;) GftChris

:mad:

Hey now, I'm actually liberal in some ways...

like how much sugar I put in my tea...how much salt I put on my veggies... GGG

I'd consider myself a liberal - at least compared to cal ;) GftChris

:mad:

Hey now, I'm actually liberal in some ways...

like how much sugar I put in my tea...how much salt I put on my veggies... GGG

I'm actually really conservative in some ways. I hate the welfare system we have in this country, think it's ridiculous that people have been living in the country for 20+ years and don't speak the language. I worked briefly in local government, and one of the things that pissed me off most was the fact that we had to pay an extra 50% (give or take) for a nurse who spoke Bangladeshi because the woman, who had been here for decades, had never bothered to learn English. Fine, come to our country, but at least have the decency to be able to interact with the people around you on some level.

"It has been almost 24 hours since I posted this article and you can see clearly now that not one progressive commi loving fectard has denied this post. they only wish that it would go away so nobody will be able to witness what is truley going on in our country."

Or a more obvious explanation, when we see that a thread was started by "White Dog" or "Cal" or suggests that liberals want to burn crosses, we already know it's stupid and we ignore it.
Take this story, for instance:

"Jarvis, 19, an event planner for the student government, known as Associated Students, was working at a student orientation event last month when a supervisor approached her to ask her to remove or hide a large cross necklace, saying it might be offensive or off-putting to students looking to attend the school or join the organization.

Jarvis, upset by the request, left the orientation early. After talking with lawyers from the Texas-based Liberty Institute, she filed a complaint with the university. The story hit Fox News late last month and was picked up by news organizations as far away as the U.K.

President Ruben Armiñana and others at the university quickly apologized for the incident, saying it was a misguided but well-intentioned mistake by the supervisor."

...Maybe we don't think there's anything here to be aghast over. The woman obviously made a mistake. The university acknowledges it. The idea that you would take the actions of one supervisor at Sonoma State, which were then denounced by the university, and pretend that it's a frightening vision of what's to come when liberals get their way, is probably the likely reason why everyone is ignoring this thread. It's just another one of your minor, blip-on-the-radar culture war flare-ups that you guys like to treat as great affronts to your liberty. Except that they're not.

Obviously, the student can wear a necklace like this if she so chooses.

There heckbunker goes again. What a dipsheet. He can't admit that ordering a coed to remove her cross.

He can't admit that that is an attack on her civil liberties, and part of an attack in general on what the left doesn't like.

so, once again, he changes the subject to one that suits him. It isn't about a supervisor "making a mistake" anymore

than the IRS targeting conservative groups a "mistake" anymore than Holder's refusal to call Maj. Hassan's terrorist activity

a terrorist act. It's all not a mistake. The leftist hate toward conservatives is rampant across this country, and that one "stupervisor"

is a tiny part of it. But a part of it she is.

It's odd, Heckbunker calls these things "mistakes",,, but the Obamao regime has made more mistakes than any other

pres admin in history, and he won't comment.

It doesn't fit his lib sissy ass narrative. I don't find it that entertaining, but Steve does, and he has a very cool sense of humor.

"It has been almost 24 hours since I posted this article and you can see clearly now that not one progressive commi loving fectard has denied this post. they only wish that it would go away so nobody will be able to witness what is truley going on in our country."

Or a more obvious explanation, when we see that a thread was started by "White Dog" or "Cal" or suggests that liberals want to burn crosses, we already know it's stupid and we ignore it.

"Jarvis, 19, an event planner for the student government, known as Associated Students, was working at a student orientation event last month when a supervisor approached her to ask her to remove or hide a large cross necklace, saying it might be offensive or off-putting to students looking to attend the school or join the organization.

Jarvis, upset by the request, left the orientation early. After talking with lawyers from the Texas-based Liberty Institute, she filed a complaint with the university. The story hit Fox News late last month and was picked up by news organizations as far away as the U.K.

President Ruben Armiñana and others at the university quickly apologized for the incident, saying it was a misguided but well-intentioned mistake by the supervisor."

...Maybe we don't think there's anything here to be aghast over. The woman obviously made a mistake. The university acknowledges it. The idea that you would take the actions of one supervisor at Sonoma State, which were then denounced by the university, and pretend that it's a frightening vision of what's to come when liberals get their way, is probably the likely reason why everyone is ignoring this thread. It's just another one of your minor, blip-on-the-radar culture war flare-ups that you guys like to treat as great affronts to your liberty. Except that they're not.

Are you really that stupid to come up with that lame excuse? She was ordered to take off the necklace.

Like momma always said, you cannot fix stupid.

I'd consider myself a liberal - at least compared to cal ;) - so I'll step up for this one. It's stupid. It's completely out of line and whichever bureaucrat came up with it needs to remove the stick from their arse immediately. I mean really, it's just ridiculous. Let the kid wear a cross, a hijab, a yin/yang symbol, a vishnu hat, a spaghetti strainer, if it's their religious belief then that's their prerogative.

Oh and there's no problem with the vagina monologues :P

So you are one of those Tea Party liberals, dont step on individual rights but give me all the free shit you can. And let it all hang out baby... Maybe you should go smoke some more grasss you hippy scum.

There heckbunker goes again. What a dipsheet. He can't admit that ordering a coed to remove her cross.

He can't admit that that is an attack on her civil liberties, and part of an attack in general on what the left doesn't like.

so, once again, he changes the subject to one that suits him. It isn't about a supervisor "making a mistake" anymore

than the IRS targeting conservative groups a "mistake" anymore than Holder's refusal to call Maj. Hassan's terrorist activity

a terrorist act. It's all not a mistake. The leftist hate toward conservatives is rampant across this country, and that one "stupervisor"

is a tiny part of it. But a part of it she is.

It's odd, Heckbunker calls these things "mistakes",,, but the Obamao regime has made more mistakes than any other

pres admin in history, and he won't comment.

It doesn't fit his lib sissy ass narrative. I don't find it that entertaining, but Steve does, and he has a very cool sense of humor.

I had a fun little game just now, following the quoted sources back to a 'reputable' media outlet, with each one decreasing in levels of outrage and indignation. Eventually the 'reputable' source I found was fox news (I know, right?) which did in fact report both sides of the story, including:

University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and expressed extreme regret.

“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”

“It was absolutely an inappropriate action for him to make that request of her,” she said.

So yes, it was just some supervisor who had become over enthusiastic in wanting to keep a secular college. The incident was condemned by the university, what more do you want?

So you are one of those Tea Party liberals, dont step on individual rights but give me all the free shit you can. And let it all hang out baby... Maybe you should go smoke some more grasss you hippy scum.

Really not sure if you're being sarcastic or not here...

This is what's known as "faux outrage."

Congratulations for taking a stand in life, you fucking bedwetter.

You sound a little frightfully demented. Silly little girl why are you so paranoid?

Everyone knows that People on the left KILL IN THE NAME OF SOCIAL JUSTICE.

Fox is no more biased then CNN or MSNBC. I find foreign news channels much less politically biased then American. BBC, NHK, etc.

Speaking of foreign news...A British newspaper reports that a Saudi cleric is released from jail after brutally murders his 5yr old daughter after questioning her virginity.

The only way this news reaches the U.S., is if this act had been a story about a Catholic priest.

The follow up article states that he has been returned to jail.

There is some civility in the Muslim world thank God.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-preacher-who-raped-and-tortured-his-five-yearold-daughter-to-death-is-released-after-paying-blood-money-8480440.html

4t7yn7.jpg

There you go again...libs using trivial garbage as ammo thinking it evens the score. lol

Your claim that the "IRS targeted lib groups too" was a nice try too.

It was was officially 292 conservative groups to 6 lib, in case you conveniently missed the official report.

So yes, it was just some supervisor who had become over enthusiastic in wanting to keep a secular college. The incident was condemned by the university, what more do you want? Chris

This bigoted person should be fired, or in the least, suspended and sent to Constitutional rights training.

Isn't that what happens when the left gets their tails all tangled up in briars? They go ballistic about THEIR rights?

And, it was not the supervisor's job to be America's college secular policeman. The outrage is cumulative. This anti-Christian mentality is more widespread as time goes on. The outrage is so much of the left has this same extreme antagonist arrogance. The left is all about

"diversity" ...but THEY get to choose what diversity is allowed, and what diversity is harrassed. See?

So yes, it was just some supervisor who had become over enthusiastic in wanting to keep a secular college. The incident was condemned by the university, what more do you want? Chris

This bigoted person should be fired, or in the least, suspended and sent to Constitutional rights training.

Isn't that what happens when the left gets their tails all tangled up in briars? They go ballistic about THEIR rights?

And, it was not the supervisor's job to be America's college secular policeman. The outrage is cumulative. This anti-Christian mentality is more widespread as time goes on. The outrage is so much of the left has this same extreme antagonist arrogance. The left is all about

"diversity" ...but THEY get to choose what diversity is allowed, and what diversity is harrassed. See?

Frankly, no, I don't see why you're getting so upset. The supervisor was wrong; the college has said she was wrong and has apologised (I think?) to the girl in question. What happens now for the supervisor we probably won't hear about, some kind of internal disciplinary action probably.

It always makes me laugh when Christians talk about having their rights infringed upon. Hasn't Christianity spent the last 1500 years basically punishing anyone who doesn't conform to it? Even now, as the topic of gay marriage is discussed, the biggest and most vehement opposition comes from Christians - I'm not sure if the term Bible Belt is offensive or not? - saying that homosexuality is a sin. That's people having their rights taken away. Abortion - bible says it's a sin so people try to demand that it be illegal. Not saying that all people who oppose these things are Christian, but it seems like a large proportion are, and then complain about having their rights taken away.

You (in general, not specifically you, cal) have the right to hold whatever religious beliefs you like, or none at all. You're free to practise them, decorate your home, yourself, however you want to show your faith and be proud of it. Get a tattoo of jesus/mohammed/buddha/shiva/whoever on your face if you feel like it (and are happy to violate the doctrine to do so!) You're not free to interfere with other people's lives on the basis of them. For me, that's the point of freedom of religion.

And I'm sure you'll call me a hippy, a liberal or something equally true, but that's just my view, and the beauty of the free world is that I'm entitled to it as much as you're entitled to yours :D

Except in Muslim controlled areas of London and Ann Arbor, MI where Sharia law probably would make you disappear.

Indeed. Although I'm not stupid enough to go to the dodgy parts of London (and other cities in the UK) wearing a giant cross, burning a picture of Mohammed and singing "I'm a happy Christian, Muslims can all die"

Now THAT was exaggerated for comic effect :P

LOL....

Chris: "Hasn't Christianity spent the last 1500 years basically punishing anyone who doesn't conform to it?"

We haven't been our U.S.A. for 1500 years. And I don't see a "right" to gay marriage, any more than I see a "right" to

child abuse, run naked through town, marry a bridge or a camel or a sheep. In this country, we are about "let me be free"...

except when others' "freedom" interferes with our own. Now, before you jump on that and say that gays should be free to marry...

I say Americans should be free to establish what marriage IS. Between a man and a woman. Pretty much universal. So why the tyranny

of the left to force those Americans to not be allowed to have their institution of marriage? Why do gays get their civil unions, and I don't

care that they did, it's fine by me....and that gives them all those rights of real marriage...why the angst to be allowed to force the rest of

America (generally considered about 97 percent not gay) to not be allowed to have a definition of marriage as they have always before?

No, it's a political hit by the left, on the America. That is the only explanation I can come up with, that explains why those civil unions.,

very much the same thing, weren't good enough. It's part of a general undermining of American institutions.

Frankly, no, I don't see why you're getting so upset. The supervisor was wrong; the college has said she was wrong and has apologised (I think?) to the girl in question. What happens now for the supervisor we probably won't hear about, some kind of internal disciplinary action probably.

It always makes me laugh when Christians talk about having their rights infringed upon. Hasn't Christianity spent the last 1500 years basically punishing anyone who doesn't conform to it? Even now, as the topic of gay marriage is discussed, the biggest and most vehement opposition comes from Christians - I'm not sure if the term Bible Belt is offensive or not? - saying that homosexuality is a sin. That's people having their rights taken away. Abortion - bible says it's a sin so people try to demand that it be illegal. Not saying that all people who oppose these things are Christian, but it seems like a large proportion are, and then complain about having their rights taken away.

You (in general, not specifically you, cal) have the right to hold whatever religious beliefs you like, or none at all. You're free to practise them, decorate your home, yourself, however you want to show your faith and be proud of it. Get a tattoo of jesus/mohammed/buddha/shiva/whoever on your face if you feel like it (and are happy to violate the doctrine to do so!) You're not free to interfere with other people's lives on the basis of them. For me, that's the point of freedom of religion.

And I'm sure you'll call me a hippy, a liberal or something equally true, but that's just my view, and the beauty of the free world is that I'm entitled to it as much as you're entitled to yours :D

Appreciate your civility in this discussion but counting on inaccuracies and generalizations won't cut it. I seriously doubt that since the birth of this nation Christians have been punishing those who do not conform to Christanity. Many Islam sects on the other hand, from it's inception 1000 + years ago to this very day, punishes those that don't comply...funny how you folks are so quick point out Christianity as the bad guys.

Homosexuality is condemned in fundamentalist Muslim countries and is punishable in a court of law...all Christians want is to preserve the meaning of marriage.

You claim that Christians are always complaining that their "rights" are being infringed upon. Which ones? There is no doubt that their religious beliefs are being infringed upon though.

You're right about having the freedom to express your religious beliefs any way you see fit, as long as you don't force your religious beliefs on anyone. I don't use religion as basis for arguing against gay marriage...although valid, it opens up a whole new can of worms.

In turn, gays have the right to unions and engage in perversion all they want without religious teachings being forced down their throats like a big cock...just don't call it what it isn't..marriage.

Archived