THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here

JohnG71097

Fed Ex dropped off the Browns package moments ago

Cool folder that holds Very nice tickets,

The tickets have raised pics on the ticket face and also a surprise gift per ticket included

Along with a fan guide that has free HOF admission and buy one get one at the concession also the obligatory season ticket member holder card.

I received mine today. They sent 2 scarves it looks like.

Scarves....I am good with that....I like scarves. A underrated part of the cold weather gear. A great head and face cover if you know how to fold them.

I'm jealous. Once I retire out of the military I want to get season tickets.

Sheepdog,

I hope you get 'em. You deserve them & thank you for your service.

Mike

I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

I just want to see one game. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen any time soon - can't afford to fly to Cleveland, and the Wembley games sell out pretty much instantly, except for the £150-£200 tickets.

Correspond with Howiedawg and Garth or Kmac who come over every year. They might give you some hints on how to come over inexpensively.

Hats off to you folks for wasting so much money.

It's all a matter of perspective. I used to be a big believer in the "it's better on tv" crowd, but I was beginning to lose interest. When I was a kid, going to a Browns game was a huge deal. To me, season tickets makes me part of the Browns family, and makes it a big deal again.

Ya pay your money, and take your choice. I don't consider it a waste. There's guys out there who will spend as much on one bottle of wine as I do on two season tickets to the Browns, if you want to talk extravagant consumption. BTW, Section 111 lower level 20 yard line.

Correspond with Howiedawg and Garth or Kmac who come over every year. They might give you some hints on how to come over inexpensively.

Unfortunately it is quite an expensive trip over, think H & G just hide the expense from their wives, and myself its usually my one holiday a year which purposedly save for that reason. Easier with H & G as can share the hotel costs, coming over on your own is bit more expensive. But certainly worth the expense that is for sure.

Unfortunately it is quite an expensive trip over, think H & G just hide the expense from their wives, and myself its usually my one holiday a year which purposedly save for that reason. Easier with H & G as can share the hotel costs, coming over on your own is bit more expensive. But certainly worth the expense that is for sure.

Well, you should get a bunk mate. Maybe gft can be that. I don't know though, he may not want to deal with a Scotsman :D

How is it a waste of money? I pay my money, I attend games with friends and family. And when they win it is AWESOME, A waste of money to me is buying cigarettes. All you get is an addiction and cancer

Ya pay your money, and take your choice. I don't consider it a waste. There's guys out there who will spend as much on one bottle of wine as I do on two season tickets to the Browns, if you want to talk extravagant consumption. BTW, Section 111 lower level 20 yard line.

I hear ya. I did just pay $14 for an 18 year 'livet...that just a single neat.

I more meant that its a truckload of cash to pay for disapointment. Be it football, booze, hookers, cars, I don't spend money on shitty products.

I sure didn't waste MY money!

We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

Mike

I sure didn't waste MY money!

We have, for the first time in many years, a viable & credible coaching staff that believes in aggressively WINNING football games combined with some excellent talent. I can live with losses as long as we don't concede them. Beating these Browns will be no easy task!!!!!

Mike

I got a good feeling about this team Mike, kinda the same feeling I got when we got some hot shot kid out of Miami U back in the 80's.

I got a good feeling about this team Mike, kinda the same feeling I got when we got some hot shot kid out of Miami U back in the 80's.

You mean that clumsy kid named Bernie? Not too shabby, was he?

for us out-of-towners i'm sure you could find a great deal on some seats prior to the game. i mean they don't sell out do they?

i can't believe it's been over 30+ years since i've actually went to see the browns with my dad in the late 60's at the muni. (lot's or reasons why, not enough pages on this forum to tell....UUUUGGHH).

i personally like the comradery of being around fellow football fans, no matter who they are rooting for. it's such a mixed bag of shit here in NY that the social club i belong to on sundays has to have 10 tvs. we got miami, viking, packer, 49er, a texan fan, of course the hated redskins and cowboy fans sprinkled in along with those stank azz steeler fans......and me the lone browns fan.

after all the heartache and tough times it's not the "wow, your team is great or what a great game they played". it's the "man, you are one loyal fan" blurb i hear every sunday.

yeah, i know that. so if you feel so sorry for me, buy me a drink douchebag!

for us out-of-towners i'm sure you could find a great deal on some seats prior to the game. i mean they don't sell out do they?

i can't believe it's been over 30+ years since i've actually went to see the browns with my dad in the late 60's at the muni. (lot's or reasons why, not enough pages on this forum to tell....UUUUGGHH).

i personally like the comradery of being around fellow football fans, no matter who they are rooting for. it's such a mixed bag of shit here in NY that the social club i belong to on sundays has to have 10 tvs. we got miami, viking, packer, 49er, a texan fan, of course the hated redskins and cowboy fans sprinkled in along with those stank azz steeler fans......and me the lone browns fan.

after all the heartache and tough times it's not the "wow, your team is great or what a great game they played". it's the "man, you are one loyal fan" blurb i hear every sunday.

Mik,

Come on up! If you give me advance notice, a couple game date options that coincide with open dates for me, your ticket is free! I have a feeling we would have a hell of a good time

Mike

You should find the closest Browns Backer Club to your neck of the woods, then you could see the game with mostly Browns fans and not the fans of those other douchenozzle teams.

You should find the closest Browns Backer Club to your neck of the woods, then you could see the game with mostly Browns fans and not the fans of those other douchenozzle teams.

closest one is in the city and i hate the city. only go there now when the firm (ex) calls me in for a consult.

driving or taking the train, it doesn't matter, you feel as confined as you might in a prison cell and certainly as if you have a number on your suit.

i don't mind hanging out with these other guys at the club. i've got three close friends that we do a 'porch gang' once or twice a week where we sit in my friends backyard, break out whatever is on the drink list of the day and shoot the shit. 2 of them are giants fans, so with their recent history and storied history of championships and great games, i'm lucky to get a word in. then my other best friend is the "one team in each conf." fag. redskins and the hated stoolers. but usually we're not talking about sports all day. just old nostalgic bullshit about how we changed the course of history in someway by wrecking a firebird in a cornfield....shit like that.

i can't just believe how many people are just front running bandwagon bullshitters here. usually the majority of them are stooler and cowboy fans....and they all have the same lame ass excuse as to why they aren't jets or giants fans. "well my father was a fan and he took me to see them blah blah blah........ BULLSHIT!! you got into football as a kid watching it on tv and those teams were the champions at the time and you chose to root for them for that reason!

don't lie to me cunie.

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of tickets, is anybody still waiting on theirs? I still haven't received mine. I left a message with my ticket rep last night and hadn't heard back from him as of yet/

Archived