THE BROWNS BOARD

Rules For Everyone

tampadawgs

So I got a message from Hoorta today, saying I pissed him off and I am a asshole for talking Tribe on the Brownsboard, and If I didnt stop my love for the Tribe he would have some one kick me off. LMAO

SO....If I hurt your feeling like I hurt Little old hoorta feeling Sorry, but remember we have to stop posting things on here that do not have anything to do about the Browns....So the the Hot Chick thread had to go!!!!!! ( Man I love that thread too :() Any triva thread that does bot involve ALL Browns Has to go.!!!!!!! I expect the internet God to make this happen!!!!

I will also help with this has I will make sure to let them know when a thread does not talk only Browns

Because really my post about the Tribe had Browns stuff in there, because I was keeping with the theme look back at the threads you will see!!!! Matter a fact was talking about the elf in the last thread Not good enough all Browns all the time!!!!!

Well there you go, sorry gals and guys!!!!! No more fun about anything else!!!!!! God has spoke

So Hoorta- If you want to kick me off kick me off, but you will not message me and tell me I am Ignorant asshole!!!! I have been on this board for a very long time, and I have the right to post what I want!!! Why you ask?? Because I have a American Flag the flies above my head, and know matter what you do or anybody who runs this board says- You can not take that away its called freedom have you ever had your freedom taking away???

There Are things that I love

My Daughter and wife

Guns, Beer and that American Flag- Fight for that flag and you will understand your little baby sucking a thumb about posting tribe shit is nonsense

So If I got to go- Peace we will see because more than likely this will be deleted too, because I hurt a feeling

No one will miss you, and this is pathetic.

Maybe you correct, but ask yourself why??? Is it because I dont think Like the rest of you??? And speaking of the Browns remember I love me Brownies!!!! The Season is all about Weeden lets make that clear!!!!! This has to do with the fact that you can not speak your mind about things on this board that is not 100% browns with out hurting feelings. It is our right to say and do what we want, it is my right to post about everything Cleveland if I want, you have a right not to read it!!!!!! We will in America land of the FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE....

Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those :angry:

Simple solution: if a thread is primarily about the Tribe, simply move it to the Tribe Board. Any number of threads I have started have been moved, and I don't get butt hurt over it. As one of the admins I understand Hoorta has the power to move a thread. If so, then just do it quietly and without pomp, circumstance or recrimination.

As for my trivia posts, If they are about sports, I would hope they would stay here. I often mix up questions with different sports, including football, baseball, basketball, hockey etc. etc.

If I truly have a trivia thread that is not sports related I will post it on the Barber Shop Talk forum. Not that any of you pay any attention to those :angry:

Gipper, I have always respected you ALOT, you have a lot of knowledge about Cleveland sports and I respect that!!! I love the Sports triva, and love cheerleader threads!!!!! I just hate people who try to be controling over things that do not need to be controled

Gipper, I have always respected you ALOT, you have a lot of knowledge about Cleveland sports and I respect that!!! I love the Sports triva, and love cheerleader threads!!!!! I just hate people who try to be controling over things that do not need to be controled

In the numerous years I have been on here the admins (I am not one) have always redirected what they perceive as off topic threads onto another forum. I thought is was pretty clear that the topic in question was primarily a baseball thread that belonged there. No harm, no foul.

the only thing I disagree with is that you think you can post whatever you want, because you are free to do so, sorry thats not the case. If you still feel you can then hoorta can come shit on your kitchen floor because of the american flag that flies above his head also. Maybe if you make a large monetary donation to the board this could all go away.

the only thing I disagree with is that you think you can post whatever you want, because you are free to do so, sorry thats not the case. If you still feel you can then hoorta can come shit on your kitchen floor because of the american flag that flies above his head also. Maybe if you make a large monetary donation to the board this could all go away.

LOL- Why cant I post whatever I want?? I am not posting about Zimmerman trial, or anything like that if I wanted to I could, but I agree this is not the forum to do so, the Tribe thread did have a lot to do with the Browns and my feelings about how in the world people dont get behinf the tribe but they will wioth the shit ass Browns, now I hope that all changes in both areas. people support the Tribe ( which I think they will) and the Browns become good again ( which I think they will ) The fact is I lost a lot of respect for people who what I call Interent bullies, you want to be a bad ass when there is know need. I by no means think I am better than anyone, and will never be that guy!!! I love everything Cleveland sorry it is what it is. We all love the Browns, but Does not mean I need to love the other guy reading this ( Hoorta) . You know why I like Goolie so much even thou he sometimes was that internet bully, I liked him becasue he spoke what was on his mind, and it pissed people off. It is what it is , water under the bridge Go Tribe Go Browns Go Cavs Go Buckeyes!!!!!

Ghoolie was outlandish...but I don't recall him ever saying anything the "pissed me off". A lot of things he said made me scratch my head, or I disagreed with, but nothing that made me personally angry.

I know that he got bounced for what was essentially constant slandering of a Browns idol. If he had just talked about it one or two times, he wouldn't have been banned, but he inserted his opinion on that subject into just about every thread on here.

The other guy I know that got bounced did so, not because he was a persistant in his obsession but because he made threats about the board to some kind of fictional thought police. That sent Z over the edge.

Archived