THE BROWNS BOARD

Rolling Stone Cover

I find it offensive and I find rolling stone one of the most disgustingly unscrupulous rags available.

and yes I understand the freedom of the press even with the minimal amount of attention it gets these days.

WSS

Are you upset because RS delved into the non music realm...or because it delved into this guys psyche and history and attempted to find out WTF is up with him.

Or are you upset because you didn't gitcher pitcher on the cover of the Rolling Stone before this guy did, Dr. Hook?

My dad was all pissed off about this. I don't see this as any different from the usual attention and glorification that other mass murderers get.

Yeah. You can't exactly expect the "don't show the guy who runs out on the field" policy for terrorism. It's going to be covered. People are going to write about it.

Putting him on the cover is a disgrace. Just controversial to sell mags, even though

they are glorifying the terrorist, and giving his rantings center stage.

May as well put Charles Manson or Hitler on the cover. Just a slap in the face to

those who were injured, and murdered.

A Massachusetts State Police officer released photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that depicted him bloodied and lit up by sniper rifle sights in the aftermath of a massive manhunt, saying he wanted to show "the real Boston bomber.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/18/19548234-mass-police-officer-releases-photos-of-evil-boston-bombing-suspect?litepb-130718-tsarnaev-boat-laser-jsa-758p.p

Hooray for Tactical photographer Sgt. Sean Murphy....

It doesn't really bother me. Probably wouldn't be my editorial choice, but I see how it fits with the piece, as in, "Here's a perfectly normal looking American kid. How'd he end up as a terrorist?"

He ended up a terrorist because he started out as a muslim.

But really, we need to find out what we did to make the terrorists hate us so much... right?

Archived