THE BROWNS BOARD

Carlos Danger

What's really sad, is so much of this media refuses to say he's a DEMOCRAT. Now, if he was a Rep, why,

by golly, his name would appear right next to Republican all the time.

Shows that the Dems don't care about character, sleaze, dishonesty.

They just want their free stuff. And they want others to have, to lose their earned stuff.

They hate it when other people have earned stuff, they feel it invalidates their dependency.

Whoa. That's pretty good. I like that.... GGG

Yes. You would have make a huge deal out of his being a Rep if he had been.

So, he is instead, a democrat fruitcake.

And guess what? You didn't say he was a dem.

So, there ya. We call em as we see em around here.

Yes. You would have make a huge deal out of his being a Rep if he had been.

So, he is instead, a democrat fruitcake.

And guess what? You didn't say he was a dem.

So, there ya. We call em as we see em around here.

Yes, Cal, no one was aware that Weiner is a Democrat. And the law demands that I type it out for everyone. Obviously more of my partisan subterfuge on display. Couldn't sneak it by you, though. You're just too quick.

Yes, Cal, no one was aware that Weiner is a Democrat. And the law demands that I type it out for everyone. Obviously more of my partisan subterfuge on display. Couldn't sneak it by you, though. You're just too quick.

Sometimes several of us are pretty quick to call you out for your lib bias on any thread, any subject even if you have to change it.

Look at the media reports. Newspaper - Wiener not mentioned as Dem. Cnn, Msnbc, etc, check. "dem" not mentioned.

Online, check. Your lib drivel, check.

I just remember you often making a point of "REp" when you come up with a good scandal on a Rep.

You are probably right. I'd say that is a pretty serious lapse of judgement for someone seeking a position of authority.

WSS

The political sex scandal comes in all forms, but I don't know if we've ever seen this type before. It's got too many hints of sociopath in it for me. I'm mostly willing to leave people be with their marital problems. Governor Sanford fell in love and did some stupid shit with state funds, but at least the "falling in love" part is understandable. Clinton was stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, and lied to everyone in his White House, but that wasn't really a huge deal to me either. Spitzer and Vitter liked whores - somewhat higher on the scale of disappointing, but not earth shattering either. Mostly a private thing for me. I try to defer to privacy when it doesn't affect the public at all.

Weiner is just a creepy narcissist and a huge liar. And Mayor of New York City is pretty damn important job. Not really the place to work out your compulsion issues. No thanks.

Heck translation:

"Oh, okay, I'll be honest and objective for once with this post. I hope everybody, especially that stupid Cal, is happy, dammit"

I know, you're embarrassed that I called you on a good, honest post.

You slipped up badly, I take it?

What's wrong, your pussycat Woody puked up a hairball on your keyboard or what?

The political sex scandal comes in all forms, but I don't know if we've ever seen this type before. It's got too many hints of sociopath in it for me. I'm mostly willing to leave people be with their marital problems. Governor Sanford fell in love and did some stupid shit with state funds, but at least the "falling in love" part is understandable. Clinton was stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, and lied to everyone in his White House, but that wasn't really a huge deal to me either. Spitzer and Vitter liked whores - somewhat higher on the scale of disappointing, but not earth shattering either. Mostly a private thing for me. I try to defer to privacy when it doesn't affect the public at all.

Weiner is just a creepy narcissist and a huge liar. And Mayor of New York City is pretty damn important job. Not really the place to work out your compulsion issues. No thanks.

Yes.

Celebrities of all kinds seem to be more surrounded by people who want to believe everything they say. It makes you forget there are plenty of people out there that don't like you. That way I think they kind of get used to sliding a little bullshit by once in a while and never getting called on it. So when they get busted for something more serious or at least more flashy like a sex scandal they probably I think they can lie their way out.

And they're most certainly are varying degrees of creepiness.

For this guy the pseudonym really was the stopper.

Hell his real name was funny enough.

WSS

Archived