THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2013 Time

Browns57

Ok, all it is time to get moving with fantasy football 2013 season style. Season begins in 44 days. I sent out the league invite emails tonight for league 5 again. This year League 5 will be a PPR league instead of non-ppr so all who join in again will need to consider that when drafting. Draft will be some time from now but in the meantime you can practice with mock draft etc.

Zombo pin this when you send out your official announcement. :)

I've already sent the invites out for League 4 and joined League 1. After we've had ample time to hear back form the returning teams we will open up the available slots to the Browns Board Public.

Pro Pickem, College Pickem and Survival comming soon ... real soon ... like tonight.

Zombo

Cool...

Pickled Peck of Rutabaga ?

Properly Pro Rookies?

Promise Pinkie Rules?

Pickled Pack of Rookies...no, probably not...

Hey. I'm farmin. But I think the "R" is Rules.

Maybe.

Oh, Pickled Player Regulations. Got it.

No, wait....

League IV I haven't heard from:

Flea Flickers

Team InglewoodJack

Bermeck's Ky Hicks

BigBadDawgs

A Factory of Sadness

Baltimore browns

Breaking Bad-Asses

I know Bermeck will come staggering in at the last minute, so I'll keep his spot locked, but I will open up the rest tonight if I don't here from ya.

Zombo

I have a problem. I clicked to renew League 3 and it went to a Keeper League. How can I change back to normal? Plus my computer is acting funky and I can't change my settings because it will only show up in Korean and I can't change my email. So if anyone needs to contact me my email is Princefan46@Centurylink.net.

I can't help you with the Korean thing, but once you get that in order there is a place under commissioner tools where it says "edit keeper settings" so perhaps that is where you can cancel the keep thing.

Zombo

I emailed my group from last year twice now. So PM me your email if anybody wants into league 5. I will check again Sunday and fill in my open spots with those who pm'd me their emails. :) By the way if you have never sent a personal message just click on my user name and then select send a message.

I emailed my group from last year twice now. So PM me your email if anybody wants into league 5. I will check again Sunday and fill in my open spots with those who pm'd me their emails. :) By the way if you have never sent a personal message just click on my user name and then select send a message.

I'm in for group 5

Okay, I think (not sure) that I have League 3's setting back to normal and it's not a Keeper League anymore. The invites to the teams from last year were sent on Wednesday the 24th.

The Live Draft for League 3 is set for Saturday August 24 at 7:30 pm. If there is a problem with the date or time for anyone, please speak up and we'll see what we can do.

I will wait one more week (August 4th) for the 5 remaining managers to respond to their invites before I publish any open spots.

Teams yet to respond:

Believeland Frowns

RunninUover

Ballantyne Bruisers

Weeden Start theFire

HighOnWeed(en)

Ok,I think everybody who is coming back is back, and we've got three openings in prestigious League IV where i will defend my championship:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

League ID 28493

Password beer

League ID#: 28493 League Name: Browns Board IV Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/brownsboard4 Draft Type: Live Standard Draft Draft Time: Wed Sep 4 8:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ] Max Teams: 12 Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Archived