THE BROWNS BOARD

Proof The Liberal News Media Has Been Fooling Us.

Stewy

Going back to the first Gulf War, a broadcast supposedly "live" from Saudi Arabia was staged by CNN in an Atlanta studio.

The actual broadcast is at 3:20 of this video. The reporter is corresponding "live from Saudi Arabia" with the CNN newsdesk in Atlanta.

What is even more appaling is this CNN broadcast of Anderson Cooper interviewing a mom who had supposedly lost her child in Newtown. This was also done in a studio using bluescreen editing.

The child of this mother is alive and well.

Newtown was a complete hoax perpetrated by the government, media, and the townspeople.

More of the interview...boy she sounds like a grieving mom eh?

Notice how fake the background is. Blue screen editing was used throughout the Sandy Hook Hoax.

Noah Pozner is alive and well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvvHBQPIKs

Care to submit some proof of this? I highly doubt it.

Several years ago, I went to Disney on a business education trip... Wonderful Cute Wife

went with me... I had permission.... B)

one of the events was Home Improvement. As we entered, a guy picked me out of the line, and asked

me if I'd help them do the show, which we watched a good bit back then...

I ended up on stage, in front of a blue screen, with "Tim" and the set behind me. I never really looked at the cue cards,

just caught the line as I looked "toward" Tim. Huge laughs, applause at the end. I was called "Al" several times later

at different rides etc at Disney.

The same kind of thing with a different subject, I don't know how they can do it any other way.

Alas, the end of my acting career... but the producers came out, and were laughing that that was so perfect

they couldn't believe it.

Blue screen rocks. Unless you just somehow quickly take someone and put them live into a computer program...

but in this scenario, unlike a movie...real time.......nah. ?

Make sure to post it if they did woody. Anyway if so that doesn't prove or disprove the CNN segment.

WSS

I'm not saying it does

I'm on my phone but this is from Wikipedia. If people really care I could find another source or video later

"Comedian Jon Stewart reported on his November 10, 2009 broadcast of The Daily Show that Fox News pundit Sean Hannity misrepresented video footage purportedly showing large crowds on a health-care protest orchestrated by Rep. Michele Bachmann. Stewart showed inconsistencies in alternating shots according to the color of the sky and tree leaves, showing that spliced in the shots was footage from Glenn Beck's much larger 9/12 rally which had occurred two months earlier. Hannity estimated 20,000 protesters were in attendance, the Washington Post estimated 10,000 and Luke Russert reported that three Capitol Hill police officers guessed "about 4,000."[95][96] Sean Hannity apologized to his viewers for the error during his November 11, 2009 broadcast.[97] Stewart also has periodically accused Fox of playing video footage out of context, such as when Sean Hannity played footage of Obama stating the DREAM Act could not be passed by executive order to make the president seem hypocritical even though when the footage is continued Obama goes on to clarify that the president does have the authority to halt deportations.[98]

On November 18, 2009, Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett told viewers that a Sarah Palin book signing in Grand Rapids, Michigan had a massive turnout while showing footage of Palin with a large crowd. Jarrett noted that the former Republican vice-presidential candidate is "continuing to draw huge crowds while she's promoting her brand-new book", adding that the images being shown were "some of the pictures just coming in to us.... The lines earlier had formed this morning."[99] The video was actually taken from a 2008 McCain/Palin campaign rally. Fox senior vice-president of news Michael Clemente issued an initial statement saying, "This was a production error in which the copy editor changed a script and didn't alert the control room to update the video."[99] Fox offered an on-air apology the following day during the same "Happening Now" segment citing regrets for what they described as a "video error" with no intent to mislead.[100]"

Archived