THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberals have gone way to far. Obama is God.

Stewy

Liberals in Misssouri and elswhere "sickened" and ashamed because of a clown wearing an Obama mask at a rodeo.

Proof that Obama is God to liberals...not to be ridiculed or made fun of. Forget that presidents have always been mocked and made fun of by wearing masks, from Nixon to Bush, yes even Clinton..

Like Rush said...it's akin to Muslims outraged by Muhammad cartoons. You liberal fuckers cant take a punch.

A Kansas official proposes the clown take sensitivity training before he is allowed to perform again.

Who do these fuckers thing they are.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-outrage-over-obama-rodeo-clown-similar-to-muslim-reaction-to-muhammad-cartoon/

You know goddamn well nothing would have ben said about a clown in a Bush...or even a Clinton mask.

4v6a8j.jpg

And as usual just yesterday we heard the gang of blind Obama lovers screaming that this incited violence. Apparently they think this is an overt racist attack and encourages white supremacists to assassinate the president. I mean seriously its a joke guys no worse than the hundreds of jokes about any president. Only now we have one whose supporters believe is sacred.

WSS

Just for the record sad Obama himself worships the sky fairy.

But its gotta be racist, right? I mean Obama is half Negro right?

So anything beyond total deference demands punishment harsh and swift!

;)

WSS

I am only guessing since I haven't seen it, and youtube is currently blocked at work, if it was racist then it didn't deserve to be done but if it was just making fun of Obama then it should be allowed.

Stick a cork in it, woodypeckerhead. If a black clown mocks Bush as the pres, that's okay with libs, but if Bush objects,

he's being racist.

But if a white clown mocks Obamao, the clown is being racist because Obamao objects.

Anyway you slice it, it's a psychological victim ploy by liberal blacks.

Stick a cork in it, woodypeckerhead. If a black clown mocks Bush as the pres, that's okay with libs, but if Bush objects,

he's being racist.

But if a white clown mocks Obamao, the clown is being racist because Obamao objects.

Anyway you slice it, it's a psychological victim ploy by liberal blacks.

I asked why DieHard thinks artists are pathetic. Nothing about race. Play your white male victim hood card somewhere somewhere else.

You shot your stupidass mouth off again, with no content, no legit contribution.

Then I made a point about the subject of the thread.

The two are different deals, woodypeckerhead/little johnny sissycake.

That's another thing, you are so gutless and dumb, all you have is to take others'

words, and turn them around like a maladjusted first grader. Grow up. Little Johnny, again,

was this cowardly, little guy a few doors down, who challenged kids to fight, then ran into his house,

screaming that the kids were bullies and were going to try to hurt him for no good reason.

He did it all the time, like you do. Apparently, he couldn't stop it for some demented reason.

That's pretty much all you do on this forum. If it weren't for all your phoney bs, we could actually stick to a subject of

a thread, birdbrain.

That's another thing, you are so gutless and dumb, all you have is to take others'

words, and turn them around like a maladjusted first grader. Grow up.

This is fucking hilarious from you. You know why? Because it is exactly what you do

"Little loopy pants woodpecker translation.. "

That's literally exactly what you do.

You try to come off as the wise adult here, but anyone on the outside looking in, if they have half a brain, would see I'm easily more mature than you. From the petty little insults, to your "translation" crap, to the absolutely obvious hypocrisy, you come off as an 8 year old behind a keyboard

Thank god you're just some delusional guy with no real power. Thank god you're in the minority.

Woodypeckerhead translation:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

I LOST MY BINKIE AND I CAN'T GET UP"

Well Cal, alright, way to be the better man...

Anyway, DieHard, are you going to explain why atheists are pathetic?

A. Thank you, despite your sarcasm. If you would just post your opinions, and let other folks just post their's, without

all your putdowns of said others' opinions, it would be far easier to just take part in threads.

B. Atheists have become part of the activist progressive agenda. That includes avid "victimization", and working

against those who are not atheists. Why is the Nativity "offensive" ? Why is the lack of the same "offensive" ?

I don't see any indication that Christians are imposing their will on atheists. But many places I look, atheists

are complaining and suing and what all - about non-atheists doing what they do. It is a rampant across society soft tyranny,

to borrow a term from Mark Levin.

That's correct. Being harrassed is not the same as a false claim of victimization for free stuff.

Think before you type, eh?

Atheists are "offended" by the Nativity scene,

whereas no Christian is offended that there doesn't happen to be one.

Atheists are "offended" by a Bible on a desk of a superior officer.

Christians are not offended by the lack of one.

Again, you are missing the point.

meanwhile back to the OP....

remember a time when Presidential attitudes were held in a higher esteem?

a time when saying nothing was all that was needed to quell an arguement or prevent a controversy? well....

white house thug spokesperson verifies the supreme commanders condoning of its own defensive stance on the mockery....

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130815005-wh-rodeo.html

The White House thinks the overreaction to the rodeo clown incident is appropriate.

the FOX news thing was not a mirage ... this narcissist in chief wants all to obey the directive -

worship him or be damned.

so is the rodeo clown gonna be thrown into the same pen as the offensive mohammed video guy?

and yet, Bush was never black, so it was

perfectly 1st Amendment:

http://michellemalkin.com/2013/08/14/10-images-mocking-george-w-bush-that-were-far-worse-than-a-harmless-rodeo-clown/

Clowns have made the same move with other presidents.

Black people are "privileged", they are "entitled", they get

special treatment, special consideration, special "help",

and they are "victims" so they have built in excuses blah blah blah, so infer the Al Sharptons and all.

It's all power posturing through victimhood. How did this garbage ever get started?

Archived