THE BROWNS BOARD

New Mexico Supreme Court- photographers can't refuse gay weddings.

Stewy

I'm not sure why you would want to hire a photographer that disagrees with your marriage in the first place...

its agenda driven to make the most of the political wind for the gay networks....

strike and keep striking while the sympathetic attention garners more favor for their outcome.

same thing happening in Gresham Oregon bakery - wont make a wedding cake for the gay couple ...

but that story says that the bakery "Sweet Cakes" is doing very well despite the controversy.

http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.com/story/20940125/gresham-bakery-wont-make-cake-for-gay-wedding

SO go pound sand ..... find a gay photographer, a gay baker . a gay priest and have yourself a happy gay old time.. but quit forcing this BULLSHIT on ther rest of us!

No. But in a free society you probably should be able to. Freedom includes the freedom to be an asshole.

WSS

But these laws exist for a reason.

Why can't you just murder anyone you want? Burn whatever you want? Sell whatever you want? Write whatever you want?

There are restrictions here for a reason. Same with not selling your good or service for a discriminatory reason.

But these laws exist for a reason.

Why can't you just murder anyone you want? Burn whatever you want? Sell whatever you want? Write whatever you want?

There are restrictions here for a reason. Same with not selling your good or service for a discriminatory reason.

I don't think those are comparative restrictions. If you are morally opposed to war you don't have to join the army and didn't even when we had a draft. If you are a black actor you can't be forced to play a slave. A Catholic doctor can't be forced to perform abortions. Personally I'd probably think twice about supporting an establishment that didn't allow particular races and I think its a little assholish but again I think we should be free to be assholes.

I don't think Heck should be forced to write copy for the Ku Klux Klan or that you, if you didn't want to, be forced to design a headquarters for the American Nazi Party.

WSS

Archived