THE BROWNS BOARD

Garbage First Half on Both Sides of the Ball

Soju

If the Indy receiver caught that last ball around the goaline line we'd be down 17-0. We got lucky. We are still getting demolished on screens and open guys downfield.

Weeden is back to his usual self, so expect him to be jekyll and hyde all year. Staring down, latching onto receiver, can't run a 2 minutes offense if he had 5 minutes to do it. Just a horrible QB.

Richardson still running into a mass of men, no holes being opened.

Nothing to get excited about in the final reheasal game, unfortunately.

Browns excitment over a new regime and newly installed offense and defense has worn off and they are back to being the Browns.

eh, I guess you are right--if anything the defense has been alright, a pick is a pick, and good teams get them. So 10 points is what our defense truly yeilded so you can't be too upset with that.

Bernie let on to something at the ennd of 1st half mentioning that teams aren't going to show anything in the 3rd preseason game offensively....great excuse, but not sure it applies tonight.

The Browns immediately morph back into the ragdolls of the AFCN like the beta weak minded (probably liberals, too) little girls that they are. Look at this team dismatling before your very eyes. Breakdowns everywhere.

Well, at least this didn't happen in the game considered a dress rehearsal for the regular season because that would have been awful.....Oh, wait.......

Well, at least this didn't happen in the game considered a dress rehearsal for the regular season because that would have been awful.....Oh, wait.......

at least it didn't happen week 1. The Dolphins have no offense compared to Indy

The Browns need to find some players who can actually play. This isn't rocket science. ZThe opposing defense is just salivating on Richardson and playing zone within 10 yards of the LOS. This team has no talent, save at punter and return team. This is going to be perhaps the ugliest season since 1999.

If teams watch the films of tonights game, they will literally destroy Weeden.

The Browns need to find some players who can actually play. This isn't rocket science. ZThe opposing defense is just salivating on Richardson and playing zone within 10 yards of the LOS. This team has no talent, save at punter and return team. This is going to be perhaps the ugliest season since 1999.

If teams watch the films of tonights game, they will literally destroy Weeden.

I agree with everything you said except for this.

now i know 1/2 you guys are drunk, and me seeing no highlights of the game.......

i'm guaranteeing you all right now that we are playing cincy for the division title.

people are going to have to step up and do what is expected of them this year or they could quite possibly on someone else's roste next year.

let's see how the first 3 games go (without gordon) before we lynch mob our offense.

Archived