THE BROWNS BOARD

Back to reality?

Browns149

The team looked GREAT for 2 preseason games and then looked AWEFUL this week.

I would hope the offense hasn't really showed a lot of "REAL" plays. And the defense can for sure get pressure. But they have issues with covering screens, and mid-range passes in the middle of the field.

That said. I can't see them losing to the Dolphins. Our QB is better then the phins, our rb is better, our def is better.

I know we are 1-13 in season opener's but we will win week 1

Reality? Try ---- Ghooolie-ality.

Bernie Kosar said at the end of the broadcast what I have been telling you morons all along, for many years now........

When Bernie said..... Gordon and Little didn't get any seperation, he was telling you in a nutshell what I have been saying. When you have NO TALENT at the skilled positions, defenses have no reason to bite on play action, or any deep plays. I told you that by week three you would be crying in your beer because you will see NO DIFFERENCE between Chud's offense and Shurmurs.

Beat Miami? How the fuck do you propose the Browns will beat Miami without scoring touchdowns?

If Ghoolie can figure this shit out BEFORE seeing preseason, surely even the dumbest NFL head coaches after tonight realize that the Browns have ABSOLUTELY NO DEEP THREATS. CHUDs offense will be what Shurmurs was. Exactly the same thing.

SKILL PLAYERS make the offense, Not offense linemen, not tight ends............ The QB and the WRs are the most important positions on a football team. Ours stink and so too will the rest of the team follow.

3 - 13 =/- 1 win. Miami closes out a close game later on as the Browns fade. 24-13

I would fire Chud now, Today. Immediately. Oh, yeah, I know, I remember you geniuses told me I was nuts for wanting to fire Crennell after the first half of the first pre season game. Norv Turner? Chud? Downfield geniuses? LMAO.

ghoulie. i think i kinda know you a little bit. but i'll take a bet that has us beating the dolphins.....straight up, no points.

a six pack of something i'm sure you'll enjoy and vice versa.

what do ya say?

-tim.

Bernie Kosar said at the end of the broadcast what I have been telling you morons all along, for many years now........

When Bernie said..... Gordon and Little didn't get any seperation, he was telling you in a nutshell what I have been saying. When you have NO TALENT at the skilled positions, defenses have no reason to bite on play action, or any deep plays. I told you that by week three you would be crying in your beer because you will see NO DIFFERENCE between Chud's offense and Shurmurs.

Beat Miami? How the fuck do you propose the Browns will beat Miami without scoring touchdowns?

If Ghoolie can figure this shit out BEFORE seeing preseason, surely even the dumbest NFL head coaches after tonight realize that the Browns have ABSOLUTELY NO DEEP THREATS. CHUDs offense will be what Shurmurs was. Exactly the same thing.

SKILL PLAYERS make the offense, Not offense linemen, not tight ends............ The QB and the WRs are the most important positions on a football team. Ours stink and so too will the rest of the team follow.

3 - 13 =/- 1 win. Miami closes out a close game later on as the Browns fade. 24-13

I would fire Chud now, Today. Immediately. Oh, yeah, I know, I remember you geniuses told me I was nuts for wanting to fire Crennell after the first half of the first pre season game. Norv Turner? Chud? Downfield geniuses? LMAO.

Why are you even on this site? The Browns will beat Miami for sure.

Hope we can get healthier for the opener. Gordon and Benjamin are pretty obvious deep threats. Gordon averaged like 17 yards a catch last year, plenty of deep balls. Did he get really old or something in the offseason? I'm not sure where Ghoulie is coming from on that one, frankly.

The Browns will win or lose based on whether they have a great quarterback or not. Just like the rest of the league. They clearly have a ton of young talent everywhere else, including key spots like left tackle, pass rusher, #1 corner, and WR (where I think Ghoulie disagrees).

Reviewing the tape, Sobo said the Colts gave Weeds the "Derek Anderson Treatment," dropping guys into coverage and forcing short throws, driving him and his cannon crazy. Guys like Weeds and Anderson get their rhythm from turning it loose here and there. Also explains the sense of the WRs "not getting separation," which might just mean the grass was crowded downfield.

Should open running lanes and it did... but it's really hard to win that way. It's exactly what defenses did to end DA's brief rise.

We'll see if Chorv has an answer for that.

Reviewing the tape, Sobo said the Colts gave Weeds the "Derek Anderson Treatment," dropping guys into coverage and forcing short throws, driving him and his cannon crazy. Guys like Weeds and Anderson get their rhythm from turning it loose here and there. Also explains the sense of the WRs "not getting separation," which might just mean the grass was crowded downfield.

Should open running lanes and it did... but it's really hard to win that way. It's exactly what defenses did to end DA's brief rise.

We'll see if Chorv has an answer for that.

Agreed. Weeden is lost when looking at zone coverage. If he can figure it out, we will be fine. And everyone please ignore Ghoolie. If you stop interacting with him he will go away. Thanks.

Agreed. Weeden is lost when looking at zone coverage. If he can figure it out, we will be fine. And everyone please ignore Ghoolie. If you stop interacting with him he will go away. Thanks.

He needs directions back to the reservation.

Ghoolie might be right. Here's what Chud had to say about our receivers in the 3rd preseason game:

Tom Withers @ twithersAP 2m Chudzinski laments 3rd-down conversions. WRS could have played better. # Browns

Archived