THE BROWNS BOARD

Best Division, One view

The Gipper

Here is how Yahoo ranks the strength of the various divisions this coming season:

8. AFC West

7. AFC South

6. AFC East

5. NFC East

4. NFC South

3. AFC North

2. NFC North

1. NFC West

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-toughest-nfl-divisions-slideshow/

Anyone concur?

On another thread I did say that the AFC would be down this year...and these guys agree, the worst 3 they have ranked are AFC.

NFC west is ranked way to high, you have San Fran and Seattle(2 tough teams) but you also have Arizona and St. Louis

my ranks

1. NFC North, if detroit can shake last year off and find an O then any of the 4 teams can win that division

2. NFC South, New Orleans and Atlanta will likely fight for the title but both tampa bay and carolina are showing progress

3. AFC North

4. AFC South, Houston and Indy should both be pretty good and Tennesse is usually pretty good

5. NFC West, see above

6. NFC East, all 4 teams are going to be decent but none are going to be great this year

7. AFC East/AFC West, I put these 2 teams as tied you have New England and Denver respectively but then a bunch of misfits that could win a few games or all challenge for the top draft pick

Yeah, with the Steelers looking to be in descent and the Ravens losing a shitload of great players after winning it all (deja vu!), the AFC North might be living on reputation.

I'll believe the Bengals are "great" with Andy Dalton at QB when I see it. They didn't seem much better than the Browns last season, frankly. Not much space between them and we did way more to get better.

Yeah, with the Steelers looking to be in descent and the Ravens losing a shitload of great players after winning it all (deja vu!), the AFC North might be living on reputation.

I'll believe the Bengals are "great" with Andy Dalton at QB when I see it. They didn't seem much better than the Browns last season, frankly. Not much space between them and we did way more to get better.

Browns beat the Bangles once, and the other time it was the absence of Joe Haden that spelled doom.

Archived