Lions 4-14, 1-3

Packers 7-10, 0-1

Chiefs 11-10-2

Steelers 57-63, 0-2

Jags 5-9

Patriots 12-9, 1-0

Bears 9-5

Jets 12-8, 1-0

I know your post is more informative than debate stirring but I decided to throw in my opinion about each team.

This is my take on each team;

Dolphins- Until they prove themselves the Dolphins are just paper champions. They have the talent to be elite but that doesn't guarantee success.

Ravens- If we win only one game all season I want it to be at Baltimore for their home opener following their Super Bowl win.

Vikings- Stop AP and we win the game. Of course its never just that easy.

Bengals- Probably the best all around team in the AFCN.

Bills- Much like the Vikings, stop CJ and we should be good.

Lions- If our OL wins the battle vs their DL then we can take the game.

Packers- The best QB in the league with 3 WRs that can burn us at our weakest position defensively.

Chiefs- I'm going to this game.

Steelers- If we are ever going to sweep the Steelers this is the year.

Jaguars- I'm from Florida so a Florida team playing in Cleveland in December is definitely advantage us.

Patriots- I have a feeling that we might be able to sneak this one.

Bears- Haden vs Marshall should be a fun matchup to watch.

Jets- They are the Jets, do I need to say anything else.

I know your post is more informative than debate stirring but I decided to throw in my opinion about each team.

This is my take on each team;

Dolphins- Until they prove themselves the Dolphins are just paper champions. They have the talent to be elite but that doesn't guarantee success.

In whose paper are they champions? You say you live in Fla. Are they claiming the Dolphins are a contender down there? I say P-shaw.

Ravens- If we win only one game all season I want it to be at Baltimore for their home opener following their Super Bowl win.

I will go for a sweep. Why not?

Vikings- Stop AP and we win the game. Of course its never just that easy.

Bengals- Probably the best all around team in the AFCN.

Bills- Much like the Vikings, stop CJ and we should be good.

Lions- If our OL wins the battle vs their DL then we can take the game.

Packers- The best QB in the league with 3 WRs that can burn us at our weakest position defensively.

Chiefs- I'm going to this game.

Steelers- If we are ever going to sweep the Steelers this is the year.

Jaguars- I'm from Florida so a Florida team playing in Cleveland in December is definitely advantage us.

Maybe we should reenact Bottlegate...but with a 27 point lead?

Patriots- I have a feeling that we might be able to sneak this one.

Bears- Haden vs Marshall should be a fun matchup to watch.

Jets- They are the Jets, do I need to say anything else.

Uh....No

I meant paper champions that by looking at their roster they have a lot of talent and some equate talent to being a contender. You need more than just talent to win and be a contender. I grew up in South Florida but don't live there anymore. I'm in the Air Force so they send me where ever they need me.

I would love a sweep of the Ravens.

I meant paper champions that by looking at their roster they have a lot of talent and some equate talent to being a contender. You need more than just talent to win and be a contender. I grew up in South Florida but don't live there anymore. I'm in the Air Force so they send me where ever they need me.

I would love a sweep of the Ravens.

Perhaps a position by position analysis may be in order at some point in the next week....but preliminarily, which positions do you see the Fins having the edge over the Browns. QB even in my mind. RB: Browns. WRs....do you think Wallace really gives them the edge (with Gordon out...maybe). I doubt the OL is better. Then defense?

May do each later.

Archived