THE BROWNS BOARD

Tshirt Info for Cincy Tailgate

miktoxic

so i guess the big tailgate this year will be the 2nd home game vs. cincy on sept. 29th.

i'll be sending or bringing (depending on whether i can make it or not) give-away tshirts with a browns board logo on front and member names on the back.

i've whittled down the names i'll print by the following criteria which ended yesterday:

1) you must have at least 100 posts.

2) you must have posted within the last 6 months.

3) you are not a steeler troll or for that matter any other team troll

after going through 215 pages of member names that leaves me with 143 usernames to fit on the back of an adult large shirt. (print will look bigger on smaller size shirts and vice versa on larger size shirts). i am only going to print enough for those showing up to the tailgate + 10-15 xtra in different sizes for mods who can't make it.

the shirts will be 50/50 allowing me to do a discharge printing effect (bleach out the color where the design hits) on brown and orange tshirts. the color of the prints will be the discharge plain, discharged white and discharge brown or orange depending on what color shirt i'm printing on.

so those who are going and know they meet the criteria PM me with shirt size and color you prefer. those who are not going to be there and still want a shirt contact one of the mods and see if it's possible for you to purchase through the forum store (would have to print more but would do it at cost and any money made would help to keep the forum up and going.)

will make exceptions for those traveling over the pond.

anybody know the count of people that showed last year?

it'd prob be easier just to send that qty to whomever decides to be the 'receiver of the package' and do a break down of 1/2 orange, 1/2 brown with various sizes from L-2xl.

unless specifically asked for like the gipper with his dirty xxx shirt.

so i guess the big tailgate this year will be the 2nd home game vs. cincy on sept. 29th.

i'll be sending or bringing (depending on whether i can make it or not) give-away tshirts with a browns board logo on front and member names on the back.

i've whittled down the names i'll print by the following criteria which ended yesterday:

after going through 215 pages of member names that leaves me with 143 usernames to fit on the back of an adult large shirt. (print will look bigger on smaller size shirts and vice versa on larger size shirts). i am only going to print enough for those showing up to the tailgate + 10-15 xtra in different sizes for mods who can't make it.

the shirts will be 50/50 allowing me to do a discharge printing effect (bleach out the color where the design hits) on brown and orange tshirts. the color of the prints will be the discharge plain, discharged white and discharge brown or orange depending on what color shirt i'm printing on.

so those who are going and know they meet the criteria PM me with shirt size and color you prefer. those who are not going to be there and still want a shirt contact one of the mods and see if it's possible for you to purchase through the forum store (would have to print more but would do it at cost and any money made would help to keep the forum up and going.)

Good idea Miktoxic. I won't be there, but I would still buy a shirt. Let me know if this is possible.

Where is the party?

yeah this is for hand-outs at the tailgate. and will be dated..i.e: cleve.vs.cincy tailgate...next line: sept. 29th, 2013.

anything other than getting a shirt at the tailgate can be discussed at a later date.

if the feedback is good from the people getting them then i can talk to the mods who could always set up selling an un-dated shirt. i'll do it at cost and let them sell it for whatever.

people don't realize the time and dedication it takes to manage and keep up a website, so all profits would be decided by the mods to go to the domain and host fees or even doing something for charity.

BUT THAT WOULD BE UP TO THEM. just try to make it to the game. who knows it could be the ultimate blow out tailgate (as long as the pic we all get to see doesn't have rich4eagle blasting his nasty assed farts and doing a dance in front of the 'regular' people like which is now on the homepage).

BTW you gotta create a tailgate archive pic section to the site. i can just imagine the level of absurdity that must happen the night before and after the game!!

the group hugs, guys kissing each other, people passed out in their own puke........now that's what i'm talkin about!

is there anyone on here that DOESN"T need a xxxl shirt? you guys are killing me. a xxxl shirt is the cost of 2 large shirts.

time to hit the gym and the rocky song, bunch of fat beer belly fucks.

hey at least i can hide mine with a xl.

still gonna try to make it to the show. and if i do i might just bring along one of these babies:

we'll have zombo dress up as froggy from the ghoulie show, wet the tshirts up and aim for all them tig ol bitties walking by. might bruise a couple of titties but it would make the news, no doubt.

by that time we should have enough in the kittie to bail him out. after the game.

guy in frog suit in east cleveland jail = beastiality.

yeah this is for hand-outs at the tailgate. and will be dated..i.e: cleve.vs.cincy tailgate...next line: sept. 29th, 2013.

anything other than getting a shirt at the tailgate can be discussed at a later date.

if the feedback is good from the people getting them then i can talk to the mods who could always set up selling an un-dated shirt. i'll do it at cost and let them sell it for whatever.

people don't realize the time and dedication it takes to manage and keep up a website, so all profits would be decided by the mods to go to the domain and host fees or even doing something for charity.

BUT THAT WOULD BE UP TO THEM. just try to make it to the game. who knows it could be the ultimate blow out tailgate (as long as the pic we all get to see doesn't have rich4eagle blasting his nasty assed farts and doing a dance in front of the 'regular' people like which is now on the homepage).

BTW you gotta create a tailgate archive pic section to the site. i can just imagine the level of absurdity that must happen the night before and after the game!!

the group hugs, guys kissing each other, people passed out in their own puke........now that's what i'm talkin about! I'm not sure you really want to see what goes on the night before. Its UGLY LOL. I don't meet your requirements, I know I don't have a 100 posts but have been around a long time and would be willing to buy one. orange xxl for now!

the group hugs, guys kissing each other, people passed out in their own puke........now that's what i'm talkin about! I'm not sure you really want to see what goes on the night before. Its UGLY LOL. I don't meet your requirements, I know I don't have a 100 posts but have been around a long time and would be willing to buy one. orange xxl for now!

i'll put your name down. i sent the list of names (over 150 to ANTENEARS last night) to look at. to add or delete people that i didn't see on the members pages.

as far as sizes go i'll make a 1/2 dozen 3xl in each color, a dozen 2xls the same and do more xl and large as i figure most people aren't on the same beer and sausage diet as our mods are.

Archived