THE BROWNS BOARD

Mt. Rushmore?

The Gipper

Here is the Washington I should use:

442092.jpg

Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

442092.jpg

Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

What about a first name, Lincoln?

Zombo

442092.jpg

That dude's gut is as big as Mt. Rushmore

Archived