30 DB Slaughter, Jamoris 6-0 195 R*

85 WR Collins, Jasper 5-11 190 R

31 DB Edwards, Kip 5-10 190 R

81 DB Eubanks, Darius 6-2 222 R

36 DB Frederick, Terrence 5-10 190 1

9 WR Gurley, Tori 6-4 230 1*

38 DB Posey, Julian 5-10 190 1

30 DB Slaughter, Jamoris 6-0 195 R*

Only Slaughter and Gurley were with the Browns during training camp/preseason.

All of this shuffling of the bottom third of the deck for the Browns, to me, reeks of a chaos in the heart and mind of Mike Lombardi.

They usually dress five WRs, tough to imagine going into the Dolphins game with only four unless there are more moves to be made. FIVE DBs?? Interesting. I guess all the OL are on the roster (12)!!

I like what Lombardi's done. Never stops looking to upgrade, even at the bottom of the roster, and willing to keep a UDFA (Aubrey) over a draftee (Slaughter). Good stuff.

Really, my only bitch is still that we should've done more at corner. Still hard to make that come off my fingertips.

They usually dress five WRs, tough to imagine going into the Dolphins game with only four unless there are more moves to be made. FIVE DBs?? Interesting. I guess all the OL are on the roster (12)!!

I like what Lombardi's done. Never stops looking to upgrade, even at the bottom of the roster, and willing to keep a UDFA (Aubrey) over a draftee (Slaughter). Good stuff.

Really, my only bitch is still that we should've done more at corner. Still hard to make that come off my fingertips.

you mean downgrade with garbage...get it right Shep...

Archived