THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombies Arise

The Gipper

Wow ... Quinn, McCoy, Wallace and Horse Balls still all gainfully employed. Bruce Gradkowski too. And Thad. And maybe Luke McCown is still in the league.

We shit out more clipboard holders than anyone!

Z

In NY, with Sanchez hurt, that leaves Queen backing up rookie starter Geno Smith. He could see a lot playing time if Geno isn't up to the task against the Bucs on Sunday. geno is coming off an injury himself and only practiced a couple of weeks in camp. This could easily be my "lead pipe cinch" bet of the week, going with the Bucs to cover easily in NY. I doubt if Coach Ryan makes it to October.

In NY, with Sanchez hurt, that leaves Queen backing up rookie starter Geno Smith. He could see a lot playing time if Geno isn't up to the task against the Bucs on Sunday. geno is coming off an injury himself and only practiced a couple of weeks in camp. This could easily be my "lead pipe cinch" bet of the week, going with the Bucs to cover easily in NY. I doubt if Coach Ryan makes it to October.

I honestly don't know what changing their head coach would do to improve that team.

Ryan has destroyed the Jets... any replacement will improve the team immedaiately and in the long run...

I just wonder how long it will take a GM (or AD) to realize that Mangini's last two teams produced his replacements' best seasons.

Archived