THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football League 2 Draft Report

kshutchins

::shaking the mud off my shoes::

Haven't been around in a while for a variety of reasons including the fact that, as my older son observed about my computer, "Mom, this machine is unusable." It was barely functional enough so he was able to make it barely functional. At any rate, I was able to scrape together sufficient coin to allow me to stare into the monstrously huge, gorgeous screen of a brand spanking new iMac. So I guess it won't be too painful to try to type out a league summary every week now that I won't have to wait 20 minutes for my computer to fight in vain to boot up. The blue smoke hasn't completely escaped from my old computer so it was available for the draft. The Apple is so new I didn't have time to load a PC emulator or an appropriately functional draft app. If any of you have a suggestion for the best way to manage sans FLASH, let me know.

The draft went fine and quick as greased lightning since most folks plugged into auto draft. Oreo's Team, skillfully managed by my cat, is the defending champ in this league and pulled off a grade of B in the draft. I called out the picks manually so I'm happy with that but Oreo's only reaction was to sharpen her claws and lick her paws.

Jeffrey's Grand Team took top honors, taking home the first trophy of the season: Toyota Hall of Fame Legends of Fantasy Football.

Occupying the basement with D grades: Gocong or Go Home and Toxic Avengers. Their prize is that they get to start redecorating the cellar after tapping the keg and distributing cold glasses of brew to their superiors.

The familiar faces of The Hammer, Kamac 19, Team Whoopass, Choo Choo's, Calfox KosarDawgs, Browns57, DD's and dirty hands round out the league and are busily either forgetting to set their lineups or aiming for distinction so their names will be called out in glorious recognition.

Hang onto your hats! The season is ON!

Long lost,

Archived