THE BROWNS BOARD

Gurley Man

TopDawg31

more power to the young brother! he has a ready made theme song...The Hurdy Gurley Man.

great kush kush tune

Kush_close.jpg

awesome gonna be a rock star!!!!!

They waived running back Dennis Johnson to add Gurley Man.

So Rainy is the only backup to Trent, but as we all know, Obi is probably going to see both fullback and tailback duty.

Zombo

They waived running back Dennis Johnson to add Gurley Man.

So Rainy is the only backup to Trent, but as we all know, Obi is probably going to see both fullback and tailback duty.

Zombo

Ogbo should expect more that a few throws his way tomorrow. He and Cams carry the Browns to a 20 -10 victory.

man, i used to jerk off to those high times centerfolds showing buds or dudes rolling opium balls.

what is that called? the one hit wonder?

now i gotta call my man. you got me jonesin.

'A strain of Cannabis, almost solely of the Indica variety. The name "Kush" originates from the Hindu-Kush mountains where it was cultivated for thousands of years. This sweet smelling plant is part of the Cannabis Indica family, which leads the plant to be short and squat in appearance. Some forms of Kush, however, are in fact a hybrid between Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa...which leads to greater harvests. Varieties of the Kush plant include,(But are not limited to), Hindu Kush, OG Kush, Purple Kush, Master Kush. Many crossbreeds exist as well.

Guy1: Hey Doc, whats this skunky green shit here?

Drgreenthumb: Thats some Master Kush my friend, best you can find outside of the Cannabis Cup.'

I really liked what I saw with Gurley in the preseason/ camp. When they cut the other bigger receiver Roberson, I really thought Gurley was a shoe in to make the roster and was pretty surprised when they cut him. Glad he was able to make it back. He's a nice big target who seems to get open and catches the ball with his hands. I'll be rooting for him! GO BROWNS!!

Archived