THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs. Ravens

thenew23

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the Browns defense stops the run like they did against the Dolphins. But the Browns must play better on offense, and in the secondary or they will be 0-2

We will win.

I fear were going to get murdered. Remember as bad as they got stomped they still put up 28 or so points

Plus Ray Rice did nothing. He always kills us

whats the early line?

BLT -6.5

Anybody calm down enough to start talking about next week?

Still doing the post mortem on Week 1... see ya tomorrow...

their defense is nothing like years past and if chudnorvski doesn't give TR 30 touches i'll be irate as i was last night.

weeden better show me something too, cuz they got a bus with his name on it warming up it's engine somewhere pointing towards berea.

sorry the french canadians got their winning streak busted with such a shitty performance from our squad.

I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

Go Browns!!!

Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

I'm hoping the game plan consists of much more TRich than this past week. No matter the situation, Norv should be looking for no more than 35 passing attempts for Weeden, and at least 25 carries for Richardson.

My fear... Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones and the deep ball. Skrine needs to step up or else he is going to look VERY bad against Flacco.

Right now... I'm not seeing much of a shot at winning this game, but the offense can't play any worse... We'll see, it's only Monday.

Go Browns!!!

Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

Baltimore's home opener, coming off an absolutely humiliating loss on national TV, doesn't bode well for us. If we give Trent the ball 33 times, he may approach 90yds on the day, but one can only dream. We just don't have the talent, and the speed to match up with playoff quality teams. Sunday may get U G L Y

Nothing is pointing in the Browns favor.

Sunday may get U G L Y

U G L Y would be an improvement....

Jacoby Jones is out 4-6 weeks

Jones is a decent return man, but is hardly the key to the game. Rookie Marlon Brown (6-5, 205) will step up. He's a better WR than Jones.

Hmmm.... let's see....

*The Ravens are coming off of a humiliating loss last Thursday to Denver...

*It is their home opener....

*Tthey are unveiling their Super Bowl Champions banner....

....Unless there is a miracle or the front office finds a copy of Paul Brown's old playbook lying around, I'm not seeing it.

If we're going to win we'll need to shut down ray rice. I don't see Torri Smith posing too many problems for Haden, and their other WRs aren't that great. Obviously there's the Flacco factor, but I reckon we can shut their offense down quite well. Unfortunately, I think they'll be able to shut ours down even better.

Anybody calm down enough to start talking about next week?

Hell yeah, The season is a marathon so suck it up and mentally move on. The old saying "Any given Sunday" applies to us and any NFL team. So don't bet your house against us or you might end up living under a bridge. GO BROWNS...

i will be attending this game like I do every year. I hear jacoby jones will be out a few weeks. so I wonder who will be abusing buster this week.

Rookie Marlon Brown (6-5, 205) will step up. He's a better WR than Jones.

Brown went in Thursday when Jones went down. Not saying stud... just saying solid... and IMO better than Jones.

Which Little do you want me to compare him to? B) The one who plays better when Gordon is on the field or the one that played Sunday?

Brown is better than Gurley.

Brown went in Thursday when Jones went down. Not saying stud... just saying solid... and IMO better than Jones.

Which Little do you want me to compare him to? B) The one who plays better when Gordon is on the field or the one that played Sunday?

Brown is better than Gurley.

The pertinent question is, can Buster Skrine actually shut someone down? Or at least compete, restrict them to 50 yards, and maybe only give away 1 penalty?!

Given Brown's height, perhaps we'd see Haden covering him, with Skrine on Smith, to utilise his speed?

Archived