THE BROWNS BOARD

Clear the slate?

hammertime

The peices look to be in place.

Do we accept the FO as is now and clear the slate of all wrong doing?

My ???? is do they all start of fresh in your mind. Day 1 they all grade out with an A+.

Let's see what they can do with there GPA.

I think they HAVE to get a clean slate. This FO has never worked together in their current capacities...so judging them before they even start is kind of silly in my opinion.

The peices look to be in place.

Do we accept the FO as is now and clear the slate of all wrong doing?

My ???? is do they all start of fresh in your mind. Day 1 they all grade out with an A+.

Let's see what they can do with there GPA.

Sure. The clock is now ticking.

However, remember that Lerner has ultimate responsibility and accountability for this move.

We finally got a Greek in charge so the future looks bright.

Day 1 they all grade out with an A+.

I once had a professor who on the first day of class told us we are all starting with an "F" and would have to work up from there.

That is my attitude. They are all at zero right now.

I tell my kids they start with an A+ and what they do with it is up to them.

I did as well....but I am getting old and crotchety when it comes to the Browns...they start at zero ;)

In my mind the slate is cleared..the house is still being cleaned and reduced in size to be more efficent and trustworthy..we have assembled what looks like a fantastic coaching staff with no savage or al lerner leftovers to taint the motivation or slow the process..

I feel really good about what randy has accomplished rather folks like it or not lerner has rose to the occassion and provided this organization with the kind of people it needs to succeed and is ridding itself of any who dont share that vision...:)

With this being said and the slate is clean but it still starts at zero fresh no bonus grades for theory of success or gameplan until it starts coming together..

Archived