THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Need to Make T-RICH the Focal Point of this (Putrid) Offense

Soju

Obviously the passing game is NOT going to happen. Weeden AND the WRs suck. Therefore ram T-rich through the defense or at least give him a chance, and feature him in some (or many) screen plays.

We drafted him 3RD OVERALL for heaven's sake!

FEATURE HIM!

Ram... TRICH? The dude doesn't ram, he pitter patters at the line. Weeden is OK, the WRs still suck.

While I agree TRICH should be used more in the offense, he is not a great running back. He's good when out in the open or when he has a hole the size of a semi truck to run through. But this guy isn't a battering ram at the line of scrimmage.

Chud, Norv, please do us all a favor and feed TRich the ball >13 times. I understand sometimes you have to deviate from a game plan and adjust. Yes, we all know this. But you do not and i repeat DO NOT deviate when your down 0-6 and it is not even halftime yet. TRich is even asking in nonchalant and trying to be respectable way that he needs the ball more. Brandon Weeden has even said he needs more help in the backfield. Our 3rd down back as well should be TRich, not Obie. He is a good change of pace back here and there but Trich needs to be the featured back. It also wouldn't kill you to run a screen pass here and there. Or even a toss to Trich. Whatever the situation is the solution is simple. Give the best playmaker on this offense the ball. When Gordon gets back hopefully the passing game opens up a little bit but until then lets be smart.

First post, I am new to this board.

Chud, Norv, please do us all a favor and feed TRich the ball >13 times. I understand sometimes you have to deviate from a game plan and adjust. Yes, we all know this. But you do not and i repeat DO NOT deviate when your down 0-6 and it is not even halftime yet. TRich is even asking in nonchalant and trying to be respectable way that he needs the ball more. Brandon Weeden has even said he needs more help in the backfield. Our 3rd down back as well should be TRich, not Obie. He is a good change of pace back here and there but Trich needs to be the featured back. It also wouldn't kill you to run a screen pass here and there. Or even a toss to Trich. Whatever the situation is the solution is simple. Give the best playmaker on this offense the ball. When Gordon gets back hopefully the passing game opens up a little bit but until then lets be smart.

I'm sure you are new. ;) That's what we like to see around here, nice well reasoned out posting.

And why did you decide to take a variation of our most famous gremlin/gollum/loki

Norv said he wants at least 20 carries for TR.

We should start a pool... I'll take 22 carries for 54 yards. And the theme for next week's thread(s) will be "why did we insist on running TR when it was clearly futile?"

Our O-line was out-matched in Week 1 and will be again in week 2. Ngata is going to have a career day against Cousins... even Mack won't be able to save him.

As for the screens... after going O-fer two years under Patsy, I thought we'd figured out how to run them in the first two preseason games. But apparently screens were an illusion like our run game.

I see your name mentioned around here quite a bit. are you an Admin ringer?

isn't it about time for someone on the browns to stand up and punch someone in the face or cleet them in the neck?

shit mangold is one of the best centers ever and considered a very clean well-respected player but even he had enough of the pats kicking their asses every year in and out. and mathews had enough of the kaepernick talk to take it upon himself to say hey mother fucker next time i play you i might close-line your ass.

i don't care if you're a rookie or a vet...make a fucking stand you bunch of pussies!

I'll put TR down for 24 carries for 176 yards and two scores.

And why did you decide to take a variation of our most famous gremlin/gollum/loki

Because I read the stupidest stuff that idiot posted over the years. Like o-linemen being a dime a dozen for one. I took his name for a smack in the face to him but more i think about it i should have just been original. o well. did he get banned?

Because I read the stupidest stuff that idiot posted over the years. Like o-linemen being a dime a dozen for one. I took his name for a smack in the face to him but more i think about it i should have just been original. o well. did he get banned?

Go fuck yourself, idiot.

Obviously the passing game is NOT going to happen. Weeden AND the WRs suck. Therefore ram T-rich through the defense or at least give him a chance, and feature him in some (or many) screen plays.

We drafted him 3RD OVERALL for heaven's sake!

FEATURE HIM!

HOW??

Greco, Cousins, and Schwartz cannot open a hole at best, and at worst actually tackle the Weeden or T Rich with their backs as they are pancaked into them.

Archived