THE BROWNS BOARD

Dee Milliner Benched

Flyin J

We should make an offer for him. We could use him. I'd offer a third and a fourth from next year. B)

If we are going to play the "what if" game, we should have taken Honey Badger, who was taken right after we picked.

thank you.

For all you Mingo haters who wanted Milliner. Adam Schefter reported about how Milliner struggled all through camp and looked absolutely lost last night.

yeah, you're right.

what if your mom didn't work at foodland? you wouldn't ne allowed to play on your computer/xbox all day.

i didn't hate the mingo pick as i've said before, i think he'll be a great compliment to out team (wearing a flak jacket) BUT any smart fucking idiot (?) knew that our #1 concern was a DB to play opposite of haden. there is no debate there. none whatsoever after seeing the prowns pick ever FA LB/hybrid DE on the market pre-draft.

so millner is stinking up right now. BUT he won't be a bust. either will claiborne or mathieu. all guys we had shots at grabbing but we picked BPA. fuck that shit from now on.

thank you.

yeah, you're right.

what if your mom didn't work at foodland? you wouldn't ne allowed to play on your computer/xbox all day.

i didn't hate the mingo pick as i've said before, i think he'll be a great compliment to out team (wearing a flak jacket) BUT any smart fucking idiot (?) knew that our #1 concern was a DB to play opposite of haden. there is no debate there. none whatsoever after seeing the prowns pick ever FA LB/hybrid DE on the market pre-draft.

so millner is stinking up right now. BUT he won't be a bust. either will claiborne or mathieu. all guys we had shots at grabbing but we picked BPA. fuck that shit from now on.

Way to go full douche mode with that response. Morris Claiborne was in the 2012 draft class. If you want to root for a midget pothead I suggest you go by a Cardinals jersey. Just because we needed a #2 CB more than a passrusher in no way means we should have taken Milliner. Hell I liked Rhodes more.

Way to go full douche mode with that response. Morris Claiborne was in the 2012 draft class. If you want to root for a midget pothead I suggest you go by a Cardinals jersey. Just because we needed a #2 CB more than a passrusher in no way means we should have taken Milliner. Hell I liked Rhodes more.

As did I.

I liked Hayden the most though. Having a Haden-Hayden tandem would be funny.

ooops. didn't know i was talking to a presbyterian.

no shit claiborne was in the 2012 class. it was a statement regarding the fact that the browns FO (for whatever reason) has just dismissed the fact of picking a complimentary corner to haden in the past 2 drafts dipshit.

yeah you liked rhodes but they liked mcfadden. so who's winning the argument now dumbfuck.

one of the best picks ever made by the browns was for a S in eric turner. you might want to google that since i doubt you were even alive then.

millner was top rated by EVERYONE (did you get that EVERYONE) so next time you get a great idea come to new york or go to LA and pitch your idea for a new buckeyesxxx show where you can give your opinions while cranking it to miley cyrus videos. cuz your career as an objective fan is on the same path as miley cyrus'.......nowhere.

queef.

ooops. didn't know i was talking to a presbyterian.

no shit claiborne was in the 2012 class. it was a statement regarding the fact that the browns FO (for whatever reason) has just dismissed the fact of picking a complimentary corner to haden in the past 2 drafts dipshit.

yeah you liked rhodes but they liked mcfadden. so who's winning the argument now dumbfuck.

one of the best picks ever made by the browns was for a S in eric turner. you might want to google that since i doubt you were even alive then.

millner was top rated by EVERYONE (did you get that EVERYONE) so next time you get a great idea come to new york or go to LA and pitch your idea for a new buckeyesxxx show where you can give your opinions while cranking it to miley cyrus videos. cuz your career as an objective fan is on the same path as miley cyrus'.......nowhere.

queef.

Wow dude you have no clue. If you want to take our only avenue of getting stars on this team and use it on a player who has to stay with Sanu, Jacoby Jones and Emmanuel Sanders for 4 seconds then you're Retarded. They tried to get someone better in FA and I guarantee Lombardi will piss in your Kool Ade again when they pass on a corner in the first round again next year douche bag.

Wow dude you have no clue. If you want to take our only avenue of getting stars on this team and use it on a player who has to stay with Sanu, Jacoby Jones and Emmanuel Sanders for 4 seconds then you're Retarded. They tried to get someone better in FA and I guarantee Lombardi will piss in your Kool Ade again when they pass on a corner in the first round again next year douche bag.

they might pass on one in the first round but I GUARANTEE you if they plan on doing that the only reason will be because they signed one in FA butt pirate.

Archived