THE BROWNS BOARD

This was the year...

NavySteve_Browns4Life

With our 3 rivals starting 0-1 we could've jumped out to an early lead. Thoughts after watching last night's game was:

Bengals definitely look beatable and Dalton did not impress. Take AJ away with Haden plus a little pressure and he looks just like our boy.

Steelers D will keep games close and as long as Ben is back there slobbering around in the pocket that team has a chance.

9-7 wins this division. I see the NFC North pounding all four teams in the AFC North, and the AFC East isn't a cake walk this year like years past, excluding the Pats.

Bengals definitely look beatable and Dalton did not impress. Take AJ away with Haden plus a little pressure and he looks just like our boy.

Haden cannot cover AJ Green. He's always been the "thorn in his side." Of all the division teams this year, the Browns are worst matched against Cincinnati and I doubt we pull off those games unless something amazing happens...

The ravens will stumble to a winning season through their D (once it clicks) and Flacco/Rice. The bengals will hit around the same mark as last year - 9-7, 8-8. Steelers and us for the basement it looks like.

On the plus side, the third round from the ravens looks likely to be a high pick!

Funny thing is, we are certainly in the division mix after 2 games, and going to play an 0-2 team with very few passing threats and defensive holes... Bengals play Green Bay and Ravens play Houston. We could be 1-2, tied for 1st place... :D looking down at the 0-3 Steelers who play Chicago

Am I just dreaming?

Funny thing is, we are certainly in the division mix after 2 games, and going to play an 0-2 team with very few passing threats and defensive holes... Bengals play Green Bay and Ravens play Houston. We could be 1-2, tied for 1st place... :D looking down at the 0-3 Steelers who play Chicago

Am I just dreaming?

It's not impossible, but it is predicated on us stopping AP! That'll be the big test of this run defence. Stop him and we *could* win, but we'll need more than 6 points to do it. Perfectly capable of holding the vikings to <18 points, we just need to actually score some of our own for once.

In gordon we trust.

The ravens will stumble to a winning season through their D (once it clicks) and Flacco/Rice. The bengals will hit around the same mark as last year - 9-7, 8-8. Steelers and us for the basement it looks like.

On the plus side, the third round from the ravens looks likely to be a high pick!

Pretty sure we have the Steelers 3rd

Archived