THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs Vikings

tampadawgs

I had us covering, but losing, but now???

I am fairly confident we will see hustle like we haven't seen since Tony Manero hit the dance floor at the Spectrum disco...

Job insecurity is a great motivator.

I had us covering, but losing, but now???

I am fairly confident we will see hustle like we haven't seen since Tony Manero hit the dance floor at the Spectrum disco...

Job insecurity is a great motivator.

Shit, if they are going to trade people away to better teams, I see more guys not hustling hoping they get off the sinking ship.

Guys like Kruger just got a free meal ticket for at least 2 years and have nothing they have to prove.

Browns 6

Vikings 24

Defense is on the field for 52 mins.

My hope is that Hoyer ends up being the next Tom Brady, Rainey shows why we traded our back and the defense stuffs AP. Realistically, Hoyer throws a couple picks, our offense stays on the field maybe 20 minutes and eventually the AP train runs us over.

Browns-10 (defense will set up a TD or score one)

Vikings-16

My wife is from Minnesota so whenever I am visiting I usually hit up a Vikings game. This is what I know about them;

-They have a pretty nice front 7, they run a 4-3 defense, but their secondary is the weak part, especially at CB. Hunter Smith, one of their Safeties, is pretty dangerous. Not sure what type of shape Gordon will be in but as long as he can stretch the field that will be worth it. Cameron will be key again, he is faster than any of their LBs and bigger than their DBs, get him the ball and let him do his thing.

-Everyone knows on offense that everything runs through AP. We have done a great job of containing the run so the key to the game is no stopping him but just not letting him run for 125+ yards. Our secondary will have to be sharp because with Ponder at QB it will be a perfect time to get a pick six or two. Their new WR, Patterson is much like Gordon, deep threat ability.

I do think we can win this game but it will be because Hoyer plays like Alex Smith last night. Smart football with no turnovers and short to medium range passes that get first downs or allow the player to make the play.

Archived