THE BROWNS BOARD

What will we get for Weeden?

gftChris

I think we can all safely assume he's off between now and the draft. Question is, will we get anything from his time here? He's got to be better than a few backups out there - I mean, Seneca wallace is still in a job, right? What's the going rate for a backup QB? 5th round pick? Hell, why not see if the Colts want it - how many of their picks can we get?

To try and steer it back on course here, it isn't even set Weeden will be gone. It's entirely possible he comes back in a week or two and starts to play.

Long way to go. I don't think anything is set in stone as far as Weeden is concerned.

To try and steer it back on course here, it isn't even set Weeden will be gone. It's entirely possible he comes back in a week or two and starts to play.

Long way to go. I don't think anything is set in stone as far as Weeden is concerned.

Disagree - if the FO didn't like Richardson, there's no way they're high on Weeden. Maybe they'll keep him as a backup, and cut Campbell/Hoyer, but certainly his days as started are numbered, if not over. In my opinion, that is :)

As is, Wheezy brings us very little of value.

But I do not think we've seen the last of him at QB. And if the staff can coach him up and get him to show something in the balance of the year, then, just maybe, someone will be dumb enough to spend something to get him.

Why hate on Luck? It isn't his fault that the Browns didn't draft him. But since they traded Richardson, they may as well dump Weeden too. I personally have seen enough of the guy.

I think the joke is that if Luck is incapacitated, our shiny new 1st round (and 4th) becomes a lot higher.

Archived