THE BROWNS BOARD

Wait till next year....or the year after that, or the year after...

Flyin J

Every three years us Browns fans are expected to wait on a new regimes 5 year plan to work. They all come in with their different schemes and plans and were left with nothing but a losing team, unmet expectations, and more promises that the future will be better. Now we have 10 picks (with more likely on the way before the now extended trade deadline week 9). We have possibly the worst drafter in the history of the NFL as a GM. WTF are we looking forward to? I get the Richardson trade, I really do. But if he goes on to be a good back and we miss on our late first rounder (which what, 35% of work out on average?) we look like the dumbest fucks ever. Why are we not scheming around the players we have? Why does it seem like every new regime is copying off of someone elses blueprint for success? Why can't we be the trend setters? I challenge every Browns fan to boycot spending money on this team. Dont buy any new hats or jerseys. If you do go to any games in which were likely to lose in the next couple seasons, don't buy a program or a hot dog. Make them feel the urgency to put a winner on the field in their wallet.

Every three years us Browns fans are expected to wait on a new regimes 5 year plan to work. They all come in with their different schemes and plans and were left with nothing but a losing team, unmet expectations, and more promises that the future will be better. Now we have 10 picks (with more likely on the way before the now extended trade deadline week 9). We have possibly the worst drafter in the history of the NFL as a GM. WTF are we looking forward to? I get the Richardson trade, I really do. But if he goes on to be a good back and we miss on our late first rounder (which what, 35% of work out on average?) we look like the dumbest fucks ever. Why are we not scheming around the players we have? Why does it seem like every new regime is copying off of someone elses blueprint for success? Why can't we be the trend setters? I challenge every Browns fan to boycot spending money on this team. Dont buy any new hats or jerseys. If you do go to any games in which were likely to lose in the next couple seasons, don't buy a program or a hot dog. Make them feel the urgency to put a winner on the team in their wallet.

I got called out in another thread for having ^+1 attitude.

We have possibly the worst drafter in the history of the NFL as a GM. WTF are we looking forward to?

That made me laugh out loud. And I know you weren't trying to be funny. But being a Browns fan is funny.

Why are we not scheming around the players we have?

Because the new guys are smart and the old guys were dumb.

And yes, in three years these guys will be dumb and there will be a new guy with a plan.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Meanwhile, Ozzie Newsome puts together a team that wins every single year, and Bill Belichick coaches a team that wins every single year.

#GodHatesUs

Zombo

If this turns out to be good or bad for the Cleelin Browns is yet to be determined..and nobody know yet how it will play out over the next few years...I'm betting on pretty much the sure thing and given the extra picks the Browns will have, they will without question both up the picks anyway...they've done it over the last 10 years...but be that as it may...This move is a down right/boarderline fleecing done to the Cleveland Browns fans...Do you really think this move came over the last few day's...?..the anser to that is a resounding NO!..They had this in mond from camp or maybe before that..to get rid of T Rich....but, the reason they had to hold off on doing this in the offseason, is simple...T Rick is their meal ticket to sell any tickets at all. Do you think ticket sales would be what they are otherwise...for what his name??/ Bobby Rainey..or better yet, Chris Oh my Bananna...?...really think about it people...you've been reamed yet again...I don't know why the NFL just doesn't take over this franchise and try to make it a competitive/honest franchise for the dedicated fans of Cleveland...

Class Action Lawsuit?...I wish!!!.

Lets all keep in mind changes start at the top. We blew it up every three years because of Randy Lerner. Truck stop Jimmy is under no obligation to blow it up if he likes where its going. If Hes not in jail that is.

When Haslam hired Lombardi, I was already ready to blow it up. If they miss on the quarterback with the first pick next year (which is very likely with Lombardi) we will be blowing this whole thing up again in a year and a half.

That made me laugh out loud. And I know you weren't trying to be funny. But being a Browns fan is funny.

Because the new guys are smart and the old guys were dumb.

And yes, in three years these guys will be dumb and there will be a new guy with a plan.

Rinse, Wash, Repeat.

Meanwhile, Ozzie Newsome puts together a team that wins every single year, and Bill Belichick coaches a team that wins every single year.

#GodHatesUs

Zombo

Being able to find humor in all this is the only way being a fan of this team is tolerable in my opinion. Losing Richardson isn't the issue for me, its watching a new regime flush away another top pick and watching what was the one shining glimmer of hope have the sheet pulled over his head. I see now, we're all doomed to watch subpar football till the end of time.....

Just to let it be known I would not be one of those guys crying over that trade LOL Shit I would take Freeman in a heartbeat from tampa

i would take freeman in aheartbeat in some type of deal. at least we know he CAN play at an NFL level. big strong tough. BR in another body. under norv he might be able to come out of his slump. i was going to say all he needs is a change of scenery but then again we are talking about the browns.

and yes, in another 2 years (i'm calling it first) there will be either a whole new ownership and his staff or haslam will have figured out he got hose with banner and lomabardi and they will be gone.

that's right 2 years. cuz if you fuck up this next draft witha as many picks as we have IMO you should be hung in town square.

Archived