THE BROWNS BOARD

What the Fukc was Benjamin doing today?

TopDawg31

The kid acted like he never returned a punt before. For a second I thought he was going to run one in for a safety for Minn.

He seems sometimes to take really bad angles at punts that aren't right in the bread basket. I mean, maybe he could take a CRACK at taking more punt reps in practice. I wouldn't want him to be the BUTT of any more bad plays. The guy just needs to man up, pull up his pants and get to work.

..ah thank you very much.

He's not as fearless as Cribbs was, but he is every bit as dangerous. As long as there is no more fumbling ... I see him breaking two long TDs this year.

Zombo

I agree. Maybe I am nitpicking a bit, but his problem isn't really a fumbling issue. It's a catching issue. He did the same thing in the game against Miami but was fortunate it bounced right back to him.

No doubt that his career is over, but I missed him anyway

Yeah, Im with you flyingfoodoug. After 8 years it was fun seeing Cribbs lite it up. He was always a threat to take it to the house anytime. Many talents for one guy. Hes tied with NFL return record and a multi time Pro Bowler. Im proud to wear his number...

Yeah, Im with you flyingfoodoug. After 8 years it was fun seeing Cribbs lite it up. He was always a threat to take it to the house anytime. Many talents for one guy. Hes tied with NFL return record and a multi time Pro Bowler. Im proud to wear his number...

Exactly. We should have used him better. The guy could straight out played and he put it down for Clevleand to the fullest. Should have kept Cribbs around to mentor Benjamin for a little longer while he bulks up a tad.

Exactly. We should have used him better. The guy could straight out played and he put it down for Clevleand to the fullest. Should have kept Cribbs around to mentor Benjamin for a little longer while he bulks up a tad.

Undrafted FA to boot! Some think a dime a dozen. I think a rare talent. Benjamin should watch his film closer.

Benji will be fine...

I think he was pressing a bit since his WR was cut to the bone with Gordo's return...

Didn't he also return one for 30 yards? Even the best returners muff one once in a while. Hester returned a kick against the Squeelers last night and got tackled on the 5 yard line and he's the best of all time.. will never fault a guy for taking a risk trying to make something happen.

Yup... and it was a thing of beauty. He stood there for a couple beats, sized up the situation and took off like a shot. He is a very scary punt returner.

I'd like to see Little take a couple.

Archived