THE BROWNS BOARD

Countdown to Kickoff

ballpeen

Gipper, send me your e-mail, I will link you to the discussion.

Most of us are landing Saturday and staying out in the Middleburgh Heights area.

Fun and frivolity Sat night and tailgate sunday.

Russ, I assume you are meeting up with us Saturday too?

Zombo

Gipper, send me your e-mail, I will link you to the discussion.

Most of us are landing Saturday and staying out in the Middleburgh Heights area.

Fun and frivolity Sat night and tailgate sunday.

Russ, I assume you are meeting up with us Saturday too?

Zombo

I didn't know anything, but no. Works out I talked to a old HS buddy who talked to another, who talked to another, etc, so I am staying in Westalke this weekend and having a mini HS reunion of sorts with several old classmates. Dinner and who knows what?

I will walk in the morning (Sunday) and may cut it short depending on when the call is "To The Lot", but suspect I'll show up around 9:30 give or take and hang for a few hours.

Tell whoever, I am not bringing a cooler or anything, so I will need to toss a few bucks to someone for a couple of beers....hopefully I can find someone with a few extras in exchange for some cash or a decent stogie..

I didn't know anything, but no. Works out I talked to a old HS buddy who talked to another, who talked to another, etc, so I am staying in Westalke this weekend and having a mini HS reunion of sorts with several old classmates. Dinner and who knows what?

I will walk in the morning (Sunday) and may cut it short depending on when the call is "To The Lot", but suspect I'll show up around 9:30 give or take and hang for a few hours.

Tell whoever, I am not bringing a cooler or anything, so I will need to toss a few bucks to someone for a couple of beers....hopefully I can find someone with a few extras in exchange for some cash or a decent stogie..

I'll be there along with the usual wine and a large quantity of Orange Shit.

We will have you covered on the beer ... see you Sunday!

As part of Pepsi’s season-long tour of select NFL stadiums, the “Are You Fan Enough” trailer will be in Cleveland this sunday when the Browns host the Cincinnati Bengals.

Given that Browns fans are still fairly pumped about bringing home their first win of the season last Sunday in Minnesota, and that Sunday is slated to be in the low-70s with sun, Pepsi is looking for some of the “craziest” fans they will be able to find among the various locally notorious tailgating spots. The “Fan Enough” truck is going to be recording and uploading customized videos of the wildest fans in the hours just before kickoff.

Earlier this week, Pepsi announced the launch of a new set of stations on iTunes Radio, entitled “#FanEnough,” bringing a music angle to its current NFL-themed “Are You Fan Enough Campaign. While no Browns players were selected for the campaign, the Pepsi folks will undoubtedly be sifting through the city in order to find the best the city has to offer.

As part of Pepsi’s season-long tour of select NFL stadiums, the “Are You Fan Enough” trailer will be in Cleveland this sunday when the Browns host the Cincinnati Bengals.

Given that Browns fans are still fairly pumped about bringing home their first win of the season last Sunday in Minnesota, and that Sunday is slated to be in the low-70s with sun, Pepsi is looking for some of the “craziest” fans they will be able to find among the various locally notorious tailgating spots. The “Fan Enough” truck is going to be recording and uploading customized videos of the wildest fans in the hours just before kickoff.

Earlier this week, Pepsi announced the launch of a new set of stations on iTunes Radio, entitled “#FanEnough,” bringing a music angle to its current NFL-themed “Are You Fan Enough Campaign. While no Browns players were selected for the campaign, the Pepsi folks will undoubtedly be sifting through the city in order to find the best the city has to offer.

LOL, they need to head over to the Muni Lot if they want craziness.

Personally IMHO- Howie & G-Man qualify. You won't see too many folks fly 3,400 miles to see a Browns game. :)

LOL, they need to head over to the Muni Lot if they want craziness.

Personally IMHO- Howie & G-Man qualify. You won't see too many folks fly 3,400 miles to see a Browns game. :)

just keep them away from the stage and the drums on sat nite..

maybe pepsi can be there when wendy whoppers turns around and slaps howie into the drum set with her triple Fs.

Im going to the game but will miss out on the tailgate...

Same here. Guess I misunderstood the original post. We park in the Dock lot on the west side & friends are getting together for a small & simple tailgate there. Will be with the Browns Boarders in spirit & I'm sure we'll ALL be loud & PROUD at the game.

Mike

Archived