THE BROWNS BOARD

Well, Hoyers sticking around.

TypicalBrowns

Did you see that quick turn around and zip pass to Benjamin for 40 yards or for however much it was? Weeden could never do that. I like Hoyer's accuracy on some of his throws, but there were a few head scratchers where he totally missed his guy throwing it out of bounds. Maybe 3, 4, 5 times.

With a short week to get ready, it will be awful hard to go against the hot hand. Hoyer starts!

Ed Zachery... It's his this week... but I do not have a good feeling about this one...

Thank you. My daughter will be just like. Smart and direct about NFL and the Browns.

With a football IQ of 3.5...

Im 32 you idiot. With a kid.

Great. Another generation of mouths to feed for the taxpaying producers of society. We'll keep the welfare checks flowing Soju, but all we're asking is you stop posting your negative bullshit on the board constantly. This was the biggest win the Browns have had in a long time. Huge. And your bitch ass is bitching.

On a side note, I haven't felt confident in a Browns Qb having the ball in their hands in almost 2 decades. Shit, the last time I thought good things about our QB, I was in grade school.

That has been remedied. Maybe it is too soon, but this kid, in two games, has showed me the difference between someone with brains and someone without. He makes good decisions, and doesn't really make those "head-scratching, what the fuck was he thinking" plays. He may not have a rocket, but what he lacks in strength, he makes up for with brains. He keeps playing this way, our draft picks next year put us in contention...if they pan out.

What a great story Brian Hoyer is. We all thought this season was shot and that we were picking another QB in the draft. In comes Brian Hoyer. Hometown kid with 1 career start in 5 years. This is his first true chance to prove himself and he has done that and then some in his first two starts. Movies are made on stories like this. If you are not 100% behind this guy then you are not a Browns fan. Lets save all the "who's the next QB" talk until we have finished the season and we can evaluate what we have. This guy has given us hope and a chance to win....THIS YEAR! we have one helluva football team right now. Lets enjoy it instead of poking holes in it and pointing out obvious needs. Lets Go Browns.

Archived