THE BROWNS BOARD

Soju

letsgojackets

His girlfriend?? Avatar

1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.

1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.

i understand your statement last nite about being in s. korea, which might explain your username.

if that's all bullshit does it really mean that you are just SOJEWISH?

I may disagree with a good amount of what you have to say but you should be allowed to state your opinion however you want, just don't spam threads.

WINNING CURES ALL

Ha.

That's a laugh.

Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.

That's how awesome you are.

LMAO! Korean wive's are hardly subservient. I have a good friend retired CWO4 Navy who has been married for a long time to one. She wears the pants lets just say that.

What's the point of starting a thread to trash other members?

Watch it 149, or you're next. It's all, ok, maybe mostly, in good fun. Soju is up to the task.

Hey guys- I had a mind to delete this thread- and I can count on the fingers on one hand I've ever done so.

Soju may be negative but he's entitled to his opinion- in fact with Weeden in there @ qb, I'm not too optimistic either. Really the personal attacks are uncalled for just because you don't agree with his opinion(s).

Somebody has to be totally out of line unrealistic with their prognostications & board disruption (Ghoolie) before we'll do anything. Heck, you folks could just as easily slam PG for his constantly drinking happy juice kool-aid, having unrealistic expectations for one of our players, and bemoaning the fact a washed up guy like Cribbs gets sent packing.

Hey guys- I had a mind to delete this thread- and I can count on the fingers on one hand I've ever done so.

Soju may be negative but he's entitled to his opinion- in fact with Weeden in there @ qb, I'm not too optimistic either. Really the personal attacks are uncalled for just because you don't agree with his opinion(s).

Somebody has to be totally out of line unrealistic with their prognostications & board disruption (Ghoolie) before we'll do anything. Heck, you folks could just as easily slam PG for his constantly drinking happy juice kool-aid, having unrealistic expectations for one of our players, and bemoaning the fact a washed up guy like Cribbs gets sent packing.

Not forgetting Zombo's hilarious drunk posts!

Archived