THE BROWNS BOARD

Biggest game since return

browni8878

I don't post much here, but i have been a browns fan since being born in 78. I faintly remember Bernie, Slaughter, Brennan, Newsome, Dixon, Minifield, Mathews, Mack, Byner, Dean Perry, the band-aid bros, and i can go on and on. i also remember the drive and fumble. And we all know how its been since 99. I live in Virginia due to the military and watch my BROWNIES on sunday ticket, every week every game, no matter if we are 3-10, 4-11, 0-6, i'm watching every week. I feel this game against Buffalo is HUGE, please let that stadium be rockin, like the 80's. Sometimes i feel like that place doesnt have the energy like back in the day, which is understandable after all these seasons, but this might be biggest game since return.

I don't post much here, but i have been a browns fan since being born in 78. I faintly remember Bernie, Slaughter, Brennan, Newsome, Dixon, Minifield, Mathews, Mack, Byner, Dean Perry, the band-aid bros, and i can go on and on. i also remember the drive and fumble. And we all know how its been since 99. I live in Virginia due to the military and watch my BROWNIES on sunday ticket, every week every game, no matter if we are 3-10, 4-11, 0-6, i'm watching every week. I feel this game against Buffalo is HUGE, please let that stadium be rockin, like the 80's. Sometimes i feel like that place doesnt have the energy like back in the day, which is understandable after all these seasons, but this might be biggest game since return.

It was rocking on Sunday, and it will be a-rocking on Thursday.

Zombo

The question is whether or not you, Howie, Gareth, Mark, Pavo Joe, Kmac et al have had a moment's sobriety since Sunday?

I have been sober since about 2AM Monday morning.

I came back to Conneaut Lake, PA to work at my brother's house and I will triumphantly return on Thursday.

As for the rest of them .. Many of them are in Canton at the Hall of Fame today ... I imagine there will be drinking afterward!

Zombo

I have been sober since about 2AM Monday morning.

I came back to Conneaut Lake, PA to work at my brother's house and I will triumphantly return on Thursday.

As for the rest of them .. Many of them are in Canton at the Hall of Fame today ... I imagine there will be drinking afterward!

Zombo

Contact them and have them come by Barberton or Wadsworth on the way back (it is fairly right on the way) and I will buy a round.

(or PM me with their contact info and I will see what I can arrange).

Archived