THE BROWNS BOARD

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!

White Dog

Syria says 'terrorists' eat human hearts

Syria's foreign minister has claimed at the UN that his regime is fighting a war against al-Qaeda linked militants who eat human hearts and dismember people while they are still alive, then send their limbs to family members

Walid al-Moallem also claimed in his UN speech that the US, Britain and France had blocked the naming of the real perpetrators of chemical weapons attacks. He also claimed "terrorists" fighting the regime in the civil war are being supplied with chemical weapons, but he did not name nations of supplying them. (AP)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4434947,00.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guns-to-Terrorist-590-LI.jpg

As someone very familiar with the rhetoric that comes out of the Middle-Eastern politicians' mouths, I can tell you that you should take that with a heavy grain of salt. Governments in the ME routinely label their domestic enemies as terrorists and fabricate claims to get their own populations to turn against them.

The more likely scenario is that Syria's rebellion started out as a mostly secular/domestic uprising, but is increasingly being infected by Al Qaeda types. To what extent is probably still unknown.

True;. I believe that is what happened with Egypt. The MB manipulated their way to the

front of the movement, and then went for broke.

I don't see us getting involved with either side in Syria - you can bet the same thing

will happen....

This president is making a disaster of the ME.

True;. I believe that is what happened with Egypt. The MB manipulated their way to the

front of the movement, and then went for broke.

I don't see us getting involved with either side in Syria - you can bet the same thing

will happen....

This president is making a disaster of the ME.

Holy crap, we agree on something. I think a pig just flew past my window. :P

Archived