THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills' forum prediction thread

letsgojackets

SHort week...

We face a completely different offense... and defense...

While they face pretty much the same looks both ways.

Kinda negates the homefield advantage...

I have a bad feeling about this one....

We will dominate their offense with our #3 Defense. Which if played correctly could move up to #2 after this week. We need to SHUT THEM DOWN and PROTECT OUR HOUSE!

Our Offense needs to continue to evolve and get it done. Cameron and Gordon are emerging and this could be awesome if we come out and fire on all cylinders and force them to beat our defense once we've compiled some scores.

Browns run away with this one, 44 to 21

When was the last time the Browns won 3 straight? I remember Mangini almost did it against the Saints, Patriots and the Jets... except Chansi Stuckey couldn't pull in that sideline pass... bum(Little needs not channel his inner Stuckey tonight)..

When was the last time the Browns won 3 straight? I remember Mangini almost did it against the Saints, Patriots and the Jets... except Chansi Stuckey couldn't pull in that sideline pass... bum(Little needs not channel his inner Stuckey tonight)..

Last year, Chiefs, Raiders & Steelers (in some order)

why not? they have 3 starting DB's out and are already awful in pass defense regardless

sorry booty, I do not see us scoring 44 on any NFL team, unless we had two defensive scores. Our offense is improving, but not good enough to score that much on even a banged up BUF secondary

Hey guys and gals! Bills fan here. There is a link to your board in one of our threads , so I felt like dropping in and saying Hi. When was the last time that both the Browns and Bills were relevant at the same time? Too damn long ago! I will be cheering you guys on the rest of the way, but tonight yall are DOGMEAT!!!! Bills 31 - Browns 17. Here's to a good game and no injuries! (You don't have a beer cheer emoticon? For shame) Cheers!

GO BILLS!

Edit: "Relevant" may have been overstating it, LOL.

Here's to a good game and no injuries! (You don't have a beer cheer emoticon? For shame) Cheers!

^100%. no injuries and a beer cheer emoticon.

and to tip the nite off with a bang hoyer (hometown hero) leads the browns to a devastating offensive attack outscoring the pills 34-17.

double down baby.

Well reading the thread in the other forum fans of both teams seem equally optimistic. Don't know what to think about this game, but when I have a good feeling about the Browns chances (I do) they usually lose.

BTW, the weather report is 50-60% chance of rain the entire game.

So if it turns into a mud bowl, it will be who is more effective at running the ball, and not making mistakes on offense.

The shit talk has begun over there.

being as i have nothing better to do before i leave for the game, i actually went to their message board and its amazing how dumb some people are. if you dont know anything about the opposing team dont try to act like you do. i dont know the bills inside and out so i try and stay away from blindly analyzing them.

Archived