THE BROWNS BOARD

Why didnt Hoyer just run out of bounds?

beefjerky

Even if the MRi is negative he will still be out at least 2-4 weeks.

I blame Josh Gordon. Had he caught that ball like he should have, Hoyer would have never been in that position. The butterfly effect.

I blame Josh Gordon. Had he caught that ball like he should have, Hoyer would have never been in that position. The butterfly effect.

literally clicked on this thread just to say that about the first pass to gordon. gordon catches that, we have our hometown hero right now. and i can live with 2-4 weeks without hoyer, weeden is probably the best backup in the league (i still cant stand him, he blows) but he's capable (to a degree) to keep us in games (maybe, idk) just have to pray we have hoyer back this season

WOW DUDE YOU ARE A DICK!!!

shoulda coulda woulda. don't run, don't pass, watch out for child molesters, stay right there, mommy is coming, wipe your chin, go get a job, be a bitch.

and then they snipped your balls and opened your bleedin snatch.

enjoy.

Hoyer didn't have a chance to go out of bounds. His slide was awkward but wouldn't have been nearly as awkward if he hadn't gotten hit at the time of the slide. The hit was totally legal imo so it was more unlucky than anything else. Manuel on the other hand had about 5 yards where he SHOULD HAVE run out of bounds and decided to take a hit instead and got injured as a result...

No offense, but blaming Gordon makes no sense. It's the QB's job to protect himself. Hoyer is a class act and wanted to benefit the team with that scramble, but he should have done the QB slide half a second earlier.

literally clicked on this thread just to say that about the first pass to gordon. gordon catches that, we have our hometown hero right now. and i can live with 2-4 weeks without hoyer, weeden is probably the best backup in the league (i still cant stand him, he blows) but he's capable (to a degree) to keep us in games (maybe, idk) just have to pray we have hoyer back this season

Cousins? Moore? Carr? Daniel? Cassel? Hill? You could make an argument for Hasselback & Fitzpatrick, too.

No blaming or fault finding will change the fact that Hoyer is gone for the season. I feel terrible for him, he'll be missed, but this Team did not quit. To a man, they played hard & took this win.

Shit happens...Deal with it.

Mike

wow...you really aren't smart.

Gordon dropping a pass on the first drive is somehow the cause of hoyer getting injured on the second drive?

How'd you come up with that genius?

Just when I thought people couldn't get any more ridiculous, you post again. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I blame the Browns captain for losing the opening coin toss. What a boneheaded call that was, causing Hoys to blow out his knee.

Seemed like the curse again, starting with the kick return to the 6... then the drop that would've been a 90 yard TD... then the punt return by the old dude... and finally The Slide.

But then we won, which was weird and cool. I'm still not sure how to feel. I was really getting into the whole Hoyermania thing.

WOW DUDE YOU ARE A DICK!!!

shoulda coulda woulda. don't run, don't pass, watch out for child molesters, stay right there, mommy is coming, wipe your chin, go get a job, be a bitch.

and then they snipped your balls and opened your bleedin snatch.

enjoy.

As usual what the fuck is this even supposed to mean?

Archived