THE BROWNS BOARD

This Weekend

Mr. T

Every !~%&&$#@!^(*") stoolers punk will be doning there piss and black around the country.

Stand tall and hold back from spitting on these tards. and wear your Browns gear!

and dont forget you cant get it here!!

THE BROWNS STORE http://www.thebrownsstore.com/

and after the game is over and you want to piss on your neighbors steelers lawn ornaments be my guest. :lol:

I'll be heading down to the super bowl on Friday and already have my bag packed with all my warm-weather Browns gear!

Got my orange ready for the game. This will be my first time attending a SB so I'll be interested to see how many other fans wear the gear of their favorite teams.

All I know is it's just my luck - the weather forecast is 79 & sun today and tomorrow, then it goes to freakin' 59 and rain on Friday :angry: . Calling for sun and 60's the rest of the weekend, so that'll work.

Second row seats in the endzone - look for the orange!!!

I'll be heading down to the super bowl on Friday and already have my bag packed with all my warm-weather Browns gear!

Got my orange ready for the game. This will be my first time attending a SB so I'll be interested to see how many other fans wear the gear of their favorite teams.

All I know is it's just my luck - the weather forecast is 79 & sun today and tomorrow, then it goes to freakin' 59 and rain on Friday :angry: . Calling for sun and 60's the rest of the weekend, so that'll work.

Wow, Squintz that is awesome, we'll be looking for ya ... who did you have to know to score SB tickets?

Zombo

Guest 88fingerslewy

I was wearing BROWNS stuff at a Bills game against the shit-hawks 2 yrs ago and was loudly cheering along with the bills fans. They thought it was hilarious, not for cheering for them but hating their opponent so much....Hope you have a blast Squintz

That is oustanding! Good work, I'll be looking for the Orange and Brown when Larry catches his 5th touchdown of the first half.

Bring a big bone.

Howie.

Wow, Squintz that is awesome, we'll be looking for ya ... who did you have to know to score SB tickets?

Zombo

I manage across this region and we have tickets to mainly entertain customers and grow business relationships.

We have Browns, Tribe, Cavs, Buckeyes, Penguins, Pirates, steelers, Lions and pistons. The bad part is I sometimes have to go to some games in enemy territory (although I let my reps handle those most times). The GOOD part (aside from getting great tix to all Cleveland games) is that having the steeler tickets allowed us to enter into a super bowl lottery for their season ticket holders.

What the NFL does is allots each home team with a set amount of tickets to distribute to season ticket holders. If you want in the lotto, you have to buck up the face value (currently $800, ugh) for each seat you HOPE to win in the lottery. If you win, the tickets are sent to you. If not, the money is either refunded or you can put it toward next years season tickets.

Anyway, we won the lottery and a rep of mine and I are taking down some customers to Tampa. Good stuff - not exactly the team that I'd want to see in the bowl, but an all-expenses paid trip to the bowl is OUTSTANDING!

Another good part is two of the customers we're taking down are also Browns fans, so hopefully they'll represent as well!

I manage across this region and we have tickets to mainly entertain customers and grow business relationships.

We have Browns, Tribe, Cavs, Buckeyes, Penguins, Pirates, steelers, Lions and pistons. The bad part is I sometimes have to go to some games in enemy territory (although I let my reps handle those most times). The GOOD part (aside from getting great tix to all Cleveland games) is that having the steeler tickets allowed us to enter into a super bowl lottery for their season ticket holders.

What the NFL does is allots each home team with a set amount of tickets to distribute to season ticket holders. If you want in the lotto, you have to buck up the face value (currently $800, ugh) for each seat you HOPE to win in the lottery. If you win, the tickets are sent to you. If not, the money is either refunded or you can put it toward next years season tickets.

Anyway, we won the lottery and a rep of mine and I are taking down some customers to Tampa. Good stuff - not exactly the team that I'd want to see in the bowl, but an all-expenses paid trip to the bowl is OUTSTANDING!

Another good part is two of the customers we're taking down are also Browns fans, so hopefully they'll represent as well!

That's awesome!

It's pretty warm down here, don't worry about that.

The last time the Super Bowl was in Tampa, I went up for some of the festivities, but not the game. Unfortunately, the Ravens were in that game and they pounded the Giants. I ended up watching the game with a drunk Jim Kelly in a real nice sports bar somewhere in Tampa. Kelly sat with us for a while and everything. All I can say for sure was there was a lot of alcohol involved. Make sure to get down to Ybor City the night before if you can, it's a big party.

Zombo

That's awesome!

It's pretty warm down here, don't worry about that.

The last time the Super Bowl was in Tampa, I went up for some of the festivities, but not the game. Unfortunately, the Ravens were in that game and they pounded the Giants. I ended up watching the game with a drunk Jim Kelly in a real nice sports bar somewhere in Tampa. Kelly sat with us for a while and everything. All I can say for sure was there was a lot of alcohol involved. Make sure to get down to Ybor City the night before if you can, it's a big party.

Zombo

Thanks for the tip - I'm looking forward to it!

I know there is a ton of partying that goes on. There's a 'leather and lace' party that has many 'hostesses' like Jenny Mcarthy, Carmen Electra and some Playmates running around in, well, leather and lace that we're trying like heck to score tickets to. I'd say right now it's a 50/50 shot. Certain things you can do with a corporate sponsor, you know!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Zombo

zombo, i will also be in tampa for the game and have some pretty good seats. ill make a point to go meet your fellow browns fan, maybe (just maybe) drink a beer with him, and convince him to root for the AFC North.

do you really want to see the cards win a superbowl before the browns? I dont.

Demo,

I get what your saying, and if they do it's just one more off the list, however seeing the Cards win would give all of us hope that yes, even us can win the big one, even after the dismal year we had.

Yea, but it took the Cards their entire existence to get here. You don't want that for the Browns. I don't want that for the Browns. I want to play the Browns every year in the playoffs. That would be sweet.

Screw the NFC. It's better for the conference if the Steelers win, better for the division, and it speaks well for rust belt football.

The Browns WILL win the big one. As soon as Brady Quinn starts a full season under a competent head coach, the turn around will begin. Braylon Edwards has to stop dropping balls too.

And why doesnt Cribbs run some WildDawg for you guys? He's a beast. Just musings of a Steeler fan.

Demo,

I get what your saying, and if they do it's just one more off the list, however seeing the Cards win would give all of us hope that yes, even us can win the big one, even after the dismal year we had.

Dude, that morgan freeman .gif is HILARIOUS.

The Browns WILL win the big one. As soon as Brady Quinn starts a full season under a competent head coach, the turn around will begin. Braylon Edwards has to stop dropping balls too.

And why doesnt Cribbs run some WildDawg for you guys? He's a beast. Just musings of a Steeler fan.

Are you trying to butter me up so I'm more inclined to buy you a beer or three down in Tampa.....? :lol:

Are you trying to butter me up so I'm more inclined to buy you a beer or three down in Tampa.....? :lol:

nah man its cool, ill even buy YOU a beer for having the stones to wear brown to the stadium. hahaha. you want me to bring an extra terrible towel for ya? it would be a great photo op...ill even hold a dog bone.

Archived