THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs Lions

tampadawgs

whats the status on groves, sheard, and winn?

Sheard and Groves expected to play, which is going to give us our full arsenal of blitz packages and run stoppers. I think this could be the game our defense garners some national attention.

Zombo

Sheard and Groves expected to play, which is going to give us our full arsenal of blitz packages and run stoppers. I think this could be the game our defense garners some national attention.

Zombo

are you kidding? if anyone says anything about the browns it will be about calvin johnson being out or not being up to speed. i cant wait to play the packers

We'll need something to the tune of 74% completion, 250 yards, 2 TD's and 0 or maybe 1 Int.

We'll have to be positive in the turnover differential, so I'm counting on at least one pick and a fumble recovery from the D.

If Weeden turns in another Miami/Philly performance, we're doomed.

i expect us to put up close +/- 500 yards offense today.

lions are sedated and get beat 34-21.

feelin real good right now!. and shep the writer from LA times is correct. i see this young team starting to gel (especially on D) and if weeds can grab some of that confidence by watching them play we will be highlight material today.

I believe Weeden said it earlier this week, something along the lines of he needs to get the ball out quicker and let the playmakers make the plays. Hopefully he plays it and isn't just preaching it. Detroit has a weak secondary, quick slants to Gordon and Benjamin where we are getting them in one-on-one situations with Detroit DBs is ideal. The only thing we have to worry about is Detroits D-line and the way you beat the blitz is quick passes and screens.

Obviously on defense it all comes down to Joe Haden vs Megatron. Joe is going to have to have the game of his career, even if it is Megatron not at a 100%. Hopefully our pass rush is on top of their game and forcing Stafford to throw it quick and not let Megatron get downfield.

I don't know why, because I have pretty much always felt strongly about Weeden sucking, but I think he might come out guns blazing Sunday. If he would just stop thinking, he could be pretty good. It is like watching Phil Mickelson play golf. Granted Phil is arguably one of the most talented players ever, but the same rules apply, if he starts thinking, he's done. You can see the steam from the decrepit little gerbil inside their head running way too fast for them. The less they think, the better they do. U.Jiminez is another one that goes to that school.

Quit thinking Brandon, just fucking play! Please learn that in the next couple of days. I think if he plays well, we will destroy Detroit.

AMEN! Funny you should mention Phil in golf as I have always felt he overthinks it.

Mike

reports are that megatron will be on 3rd downs and red zone. Per CBS Sports.

That would definitely help us. I feel that Calvin is going to play more as the game goes on and his legs get warmed up. As long as Joe mirrors Calvin I'm okay.

i expect us to put up close +/- 500 yards offense today.

lions are sedated and get beat 34-21.

feelin real good right now!. and shep the writer from LA times is correct. i see this young team starting to gel (especially on D) and if weeds can grab some of that confidence by watching them play we will be highlight material today.

Yeah were highlight material this week, by god. For the lions.

Archived