THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon to 49ers discussed according to Adam Schefter

Booty Loaf

I believe our FO wants the NFL public to know they will listen to any offer hoping that a blockbuster "DITKA" offer just might come along. I believe Gordon should be valued higher that a 2nd round. Can you imagine the type of year he would have with Brees or P. Manning?

Don't know whether this has ever been a post topic, and pardon me if it has, but I've often wondered how things would have turned out if we had made that trade with Ditka in year one. We don't get Couch, we get all the Saints picks in addition to our own, plus NO's #1 the next year... I am nowhere near the savant some of you are.. anyone care to revisit what our roster may have looked like given that supposition?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know whether this has ever been a post topic, and pardon me if it has, but I've often wondered how things would have turned out if we had made that trade with Ditka in year one. We don't get Couch, we get all the Saints picks in addition to our own, plus NO's #1 the next year... I am nowhere near the savant some of you are.. anyone care to revisit what our roster may have looked like given that supposition?

Man, I wonder what would have happened If I had picked the Mega Millions jackpot lottery numbers.........

Jeff Schudel@jsbrownsinsider5m

#Browns Chud: "We are not shopping Josh and we have no plans to trade Josh." He was responding to ESPN report about trade talks with 49ers.

Possible translation: "Joe and Mike are taking calls, but so far no one has met our price."

Well, you see what Haden did with AJ Green....the closest thing in the league to Megatron.

Ummm... define "closest".

I actually think Jones is closest (much more physical than Green), but still is not what I would call close to Megatron.

Man, I wonder what would have happened If I had picked the Mega Millions jackpot lottery numbers.........

Would have lost the ticket?

It actually is an interesting question. That's really a once in a lifetime trade, and we were an expansion team that could have used the picks. Why didn't we jump on it?

It would have made the bust of Ricky Williams much sweeter.

Here's an interesting piece with some play breakdowns that pretty much sum up the Title - (Why Josh Gordon's Elite Abilities Make Him Untradeable for the Cleveland Browns) :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1804086-why-josh-gordons-elite-abilities-make-him-untradeable-for-the-cleveland-browns

Gee, I wonder if the guy who wrote that article is a Browns fan.

Archived