THE BROWNS BOARD

Can we be in the Playoffs

rich4eagle

NO BS.............beat BMORE and it is a great possibility

The team has played well the last three weeks..................me for one am hopeful things will get better

and we make the playoffs...........nice game against the Jags

firing Savage would be a good thing though

hell yeah, we can make the playoffs. Check out the rest of the AFC as far as the wildcard race and the browns are right in it. Off the top of my head, I thought I read that if the browns win against the ravens and a loss by the jets (not sure on this...just trying to recall what I read) and we would be tied for the 2nd wildcard spot. We win this week and we get to .500 on the season...and its JUST the halfway point of the season. Browns get on a roll and who knows what might happen...but, they need to get on a roll.

The only game the browns have looked good is against the Giants, and I hope we see many more like it but we need DA to keep is head out of his A**. Get rid of Savage?!?! He has gotten quality players on this team, our weak points are RAC and DA, get half way compenitant people in those posistions and the Browns look like a damn good team.

The only game the browns have looked good is against the Giants, and I hope we see many more like it but we need DA to keep is head out of his A**. Get rid of Savage?!?! He has gotten quality players on this team, our weak points are RAC and DA, get half way compenitant people in those posistions and the Browns look like a damn good team.

there is no discussion unless we win

eqrulz101 wrote:

We win if DA doesnt turn the ball over and plays half way decent.

Archived