THE BROWNS BOARD

Per NFL Network C. Johnson Not At Practice

TopDawg31

we may not get to see Megatron afterall. I was looking forward to see the Haden(Optimus Prime) matchup

Been following this because he's on my fantasy ... Says he rarely practices on Wednesdays when healthy, so don't read into it.

Haden will shut him down like he did everybody else anyway.

Z

Been following this because he's on my fantasy ... Says he rarely practices on Wednesdays when healthy, so don't read into it.

Haden will shut him down like he did everybody else anyway.

Z

Did not know that. Good since I was planning on focusing on those two this week.

i hate the feeling of winning when the opposing team is missing an important piece/pieces. it wont be as enjoyable sunday if johnson is out. my god walking to the car last thursday all i heard was buffalo fans bithing about all their injuries and ej manuel.

I don't care who isn't playing for them. If we win it will be just as enjoyable as any win. Winning is never not enjoyable.

Except if your team loses their starting QB.......

Does it still go in the column under W? Then I don't care if we lose all 3 QB's in the game. Winning is Winning.

I can honestly say that at no point last Thursday when I was watching the Browns win that game did I think "damn....this just sucks because Hoyer got hurt".

i hate the feeling of winning when the opposing team is missing an important piece/pieces. it wont be as enjoyable sunday if johnson is out. my god walking to the car last thursday all i heard was buffalo fans bithing about all their injuries and ej manuel.

And us losing Bryant, Ogbanaya, not having Sheard and Groves, and losing Hoyer 11 minutes into the game... yeah, there were significant injuries on both sides of the ball... I'll take the win any way I can get it.

LOL... Tahj... Shep, you're going to be our next PoG if you're not careful...

John Clayton said on NFL Live this afternoon that Calvin's knee was swollen and it looked like he will be a gametime decision...

Does it still go in the column under W? Then I don't care if we lose all 3 QB's in the game. Winning is Winning.

I can honestly say that at no point last Thursday when I was watching the Browns win that game did I think "damn....this just sucks because Hoyer got hurt".

I sure as hell did. I'll take a winning season over a single win any day. Hoyer provided us the best chance for a winning season. Don't get me wrong, Weeden could potentially do that for us, and I hope he does, but I would feel much more confident with Hoyer at the helm. A win is only good if it leads to future success.

Archived