THE BROWNS BOARD

Vince Young anyone?

Adoug319

It's just too funny to me. I read all of these "how about so & so" threads and I have to smile. I completely get why everyone wants a new QB and that's not what is funny to me, but rather the image of a car buyer walking through the used car lot trying to find a replacement for his Yugo............"How about this nice Ford Pinto? or this AMC Gremlin? Wait, here it is......This is the Pontiac Aztek, in red even" lol

Gotta laugh, otherwise I'll cry B)

Tebow's worse than Young. It would suck. If you want a competent QB, I'd say Matt Flynn. He's anything BUT special... but he can play a little.

Yeah, I think of Hoyer being VERY Kurt Warner. Kurt didn't have a gun but his anticipation and accuracy were nuts until the hand injury... and then again after he recovered.

If I'm LomBanner, I let Weeden suck to high heaven and get that high pick. We aren't going anywhere without a great quarterback and there are none of the having. Foles was en fuego again yesterday and they won't trade him until they draft Mariota... unless they decide to just stick with him.

We could easily win 4 or 5 games again and draft 7 or 8. That and a 25 and a third get us up as high as someone's willing to play, I think. Just hope that the top spot goes to somebody with a QB, like Eli, not Jax or TB.

Tebow's worse than Young. It would suck. If you want a competent QB, I'd say Matt Flynn. He's anything BUT special... but he can play a little.

Yeah, I think of Hoyer being VERY Kurt Warner. Kurt didn't have a gun but his anticipation and accuracy were nuts until the hand injury... and then again after he recovered.

Flynn signed with Buffalo today

I heard he was in Cleveland too, but it's not on any news links yet.

Maybe he can backup Campbell after we cut Weeden.

I wonder if he would say that we are now the "Dream Team"

Zombo

Archived